Author Topic: 40GLOCC ON STAGE WITH 50CENT INSIDE?DID 50CENT HELP 40 Ink His Label Deal?  (Read 466 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Alot of people say this and that about 40 glocc but i personally have been watching his movement and he is advancing very rapidly! could this be 50 cent secretly helping him out its clear to say that him and 50 cent have a good relation ship and i seen footage of banks promoting 40's label ZOOLIFE he has def been show and improving and from the looks of it he means buisiness! i seen on his twitter page he said the ink is dry on his label deal and he is giving out (PMD)=PRESS,MARKET,DISTRIBUTION DEALS!! AND HIS N.W.A.  record is droping in Feb. 2010 im def feeling ZOOLIFE right now!! ;)

watch at 16:00

HERE IS ZOOLIFE VIDEO "RAPPERS AINT SHIT"

http://www.twitter.com/40glocc
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:25:59 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40GLOCC ON STAGE WITH 50CENT INSIDE?DID 50CENT HELP 40 Ink His Label Deal?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »
Alot of people say this and that about 40 glocc but i personally have been watching his movement and he is advancing very rapidly! could this be 50 cent secretly helping him out its clear to say that him and 50 cent have a good relation ship and i seen footage of banks promoting 40's label ZOOLIFE he has def been show and improving and from the looks of it he means buisiness! i seen on his twitter page he said the ink is dry on his label deal and he is giving out (PMD)=PRESS,MARKET,DISTRIBUTION DEALS!! AND HIS N.W.A.  record is droping in Feb. 2010 im def feeling ZOOLIFE right now!! ;)

What up 40 Glocc

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »
Lmao u stupid as shit!

What up 40 Glocc

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

What up 40 Glocc

LMAO.

174Proof

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 12:45:43 AM »

What up 40 Glocc
ROFL!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 02:35:15 AM »

What up 40 Glocc
ROFL!

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 05:52:24 AM »

What up 40 Glocc
ROFL!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 10:14:49 AM »
This thread should be a sticky ;D

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »
Lmao u stupid as shit!

What up 40 Glocc

What up Preme.....I can't believe no one hasn't figure out this nigga is 40 Glocc after all this time lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »
Someboy told me it was him long time ago lol Str8 on here typin like a foreign fan.

Lmao u stupid as shit!

What up 40 Glocc

What up Preme.....I can't believe no one hasn't figure out this nigga is 40 Glocc after all this time lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 10:08:25 PM »
40's made some dope tracks, dunno why he gets so much hate, must be all the net video banging