Author Topic: Best Filmmakers Ever  (Read 606 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Best Filmmakers Ever
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 03:08:13 PM »
spike lee. people can hate but all his movies are good and classics

oh yea ! +1, spike lee is great, who can forget Son Of Sam, 25th Hour,Inside Man, Malcolm X, He Got Game and a classic like Do The Right Thing!
crooklyn!
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »

Yeah i second that, with the exception of Miracle at Santa Anna or whatever. That wasn't mindblowing like his others.
your tripping miracle at saint anna was crack! you probably just dont like it because it shows the involvement of Black soldiers in the war
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 03:18:35 PM »

Yeah i second that, with the exception of Miracle at Santa Anna or whatever. That wasn't mindblowing like his others.
your tripping miracle at saint anna was crack! you probably just dont like it because it shows the involvement of Black soldiers in the war

yes that is the exact reason actually. niggers.

G-Funk

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »
you probably just dont like it because it shows the involvement of Black soldiers in the war

LOL wat a fucking stupid thing to assume

Okka

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »
One of my favorite film makers ever is Quentin Tarantino for sure.

Aki Kaurismaki

You from Finland? What movies have you seen from Aki Kaurismäki?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 03:27:30 PM »
you probably just dont like it because it shows the involvement of Black soldiers in the war

eye aint assuming. thats th reason why majority of you honkies dont like spike less movies. because he makes a lot of films about Black life. you get scared when movies like Malcolm X come out and complain. but let the bitch coon ass nigga Tyler Perry come out with his bullshit movies dressing up like some bitch and white people appluad and want to give awards and shit.

on top of that Spikes Lees production is the best:  40 acres and a mule production
aint nobody keeping it more real then Spike

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 03:29:42 PM »

eye aint assuming. thats th reason why majority of you honkies dont like spike less movies. because he makes a lot of films about Black life. you get scared when movies like Malcolm X come out and complain. but let the bitch coon ass nigga Tyler Perry come out with his bullshit movies dressing up like some bitch and white people appluad and want to give awards and shit.

on top of that Spikes Lees production is the best:  40 acres and a mule production

Yes but I alread cosigned that he is one the greatest filmmakers alive. So why would I randomly hate one of his many black centric movies because it has blacks people? you're talking out your asshole danny.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 03:31:18 PM »

Yes but I alread cosigned that he is one the greatest filmmakers alive. So why would I randomly hate one of his many black centric movies because it has blacks people? you're talking out your asshole danny.
that is true. you still a bitch nigga though

so fuck you." - Pac

G-Funk

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »

I'm not white, Malcolm X didn't scare me, lol. it was a good movie actually.
and I don't even watch Tyler Perry's movies/tv show; that dude makes movies every 3 months. :P

Cali Climate

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

that is true. you still a bitch nigga though

lol so you're just mad at me. That's alright, I've babysat my little cousins enough to know how to deal with whiny children.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »

I'm not white, Malcolm X didn't scare me, lol. it was a good movie actually.
and I don't even watch Tyler Perry's movies/tv show; that dude makes movies every 3 months. :P
what are you then?

so fuck you." - Pac

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 03:44:54 PM »

Aki Kaurismaki

im not from finland but i admire Kaurismakis work, Mies vailla menneisyyttä,La vie de bohème,I Hired a Contract Killer are one of my favourites

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009, 03:45:28 PM »
honestly, just about every moviemaker named in this thread is better at what they do than Spike Lee lol.

Okka

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »

Aki Kaurismaki

im not from finland but i admire Kaurismakis work, Mies vailla menneisyyttä,La vie de bohème,I Hired a Contract Killer are one of my favourites

Aiight, good to see people recognize him. +1

Matty

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »
spike lee is an important filmmaker, but one of the greatest ever artists to work with the medium? naaah....