Author Topic: Update on Arabian Prince  (Read 178 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Update on Arabian Prince
« on: November 01, 2002, 09:33:54 AM »
He can be found in the forum section over at electroempire.com then click forums them get into where it says arabian prince top board first one second page about middle of the page.....................if you have questions for him,then you can ask him in there,I am going to try to get Yella to join us in there.............all I gotta do is call Low Key Prod.amd hopefully he will be willing to do it............but you guys gotta be willing to ask questions,I can see if I can move them to this board.I am registered now so maybe I should bring it up?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Don Seer

Re:Update on Arabian Prince
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2002, 09:40:57 AM »
cool..... but  had u seen this? (from http://www.westcoastaftershock.com/ )

Arabian Prince is back
Reported by Nino Brown

Because of all of you Techno Electro lovers, Arabian Prince has decided to do it again, look for something real soon!!!! He told us "I just got the new MPC 4000, sick machine, but I am gonna stay true to the game and dust off my old OB Jupiter 12, the 808 and my moog stuff :) I got a lot of work to do, doing a movie next year and a techno album and a hip hop album, gotta please them all, good lookin out. I wil be roaming round the clubs of UK in December too". Arabian Prince was down first with a group called UJA (uncle jamms army), then he did some solo stuff on an album called Situation Hot, worked with Bobby Jimmy, then joined the NWA (was on the first two albums), then left the nwa and no one knows why.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 09:41:30 AM by Overseer »

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2002, 09:56:19 AM »
I saw that at electroempire.com actually I saw more of a statement then that hold on I will go get it...................

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2002, 09:59:48 AM »

Forum options
 Main Forum
 Active Users
 Check New Posts
 Help
 Search
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also check out the Guestbook. if you want to promote your own website or just wanna say hello...  

Members...
Not logged in...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Info
 Login | Logout
 Register
 Lost Password
 Messenger
 Downloads
 Forum  

HOME MUSIC ARTISTS PICTURES ARTICLES HISTORY LYRICS FORUM MEMBERS LINKS GUESTBOOK

» Main Forum » Discussions » Arabian Prince    
Single Page for this topic  
BassJunkie

Advanced Member              
It`s good to see you posting on this forum and to know that you are going to get the West Coast back on the Electro scene. Do you have an idea of which distributor you are going to approach for this relaunch as Slip was saying that after Macola went there wasn`t much of an outlet for the artists who were making this stuff. JDC seem to be the only West Coast (possibly even US) distributor still in the game.
Do you have any info on who will be part of this new project?

As well as yourself it would be nice to see the following artists being involved: Unknown DJ, DJ Slip, The Glove, Dave Storrs, Egyptian Lover, Perfect Tommy, Lonzo, Yella, Dr Dre, Cli-en-tel.

(Edited by BassJunkie at 5:32 pm on Oct. 29, 2002)

-----
BASS JUNKIE  

Total Posts: 205 | Joined Nov. 2001 | Posted on: 5:31 pm on Oct. 29, 2002 | IP  

monster crack

Advanced Member            
Can somebody educate me... who was perfect tommy?

-----
uuuuuuuurrrRRRRRRROCKKKkkkkkkkkkk!!!!  

Total Posts: 1071 | Joined June 2002 | Posted on: 5:41 pm on Oct. 29, 2002 | IP  

BassJunkie

Advanced Member              
Daniel Sofer

-----
BASS JUNKIE  

Total Posts: 205 | Joined Nov. 2001 | Posted on: 5:44 pm on Oct. 29, 2002 | IP  

arabnsx

That is what I am looking into now, a distributor, all the companies here have been bought up or went out of biz, JDC I think is too small to handle the load we want. I may be talking to a major like Virgin because they have international ties, and I think they get the big picture and already know that this sound is a great biz move. we want to make sure we get the best distribution out there, we gonna rip it up

-----
The Innovator  

Total Posts: 18 | Joined Oct. 2002 | Posted on: 6:07 pm on Oct. 29, 2002 | IP  

Single Page for this topic  Forum Jump--   MusicDiscussionsNew ReleasesRequests--   GlobalParties

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2002, 10:25:51 AM »
= confused

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2002, 07:33:35 PM »
then left the nwa and no one knows why.

He left NWA because he thought they were going no where...

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2002, 02:06:32 AM »
with business sense like that who needs enemies  ;D

tnp

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2002, 11:41:11 AM »
Didn't he also want to name Straight Outta Compton "From Compton With Love"? I think I remember reading an interview with Cube and he said Arabian Prince was clowned from that moment on until he left the group.

tnp
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 11:41:49 AM by tnp »

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2002, 07:51:50 AM »
he got 2 dope solo albums out !!!
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2002, 08:36:28 AM »
What did he do in nwa  ???

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2002, 11:50:59 AM »