Author Topic: I want to punch someone in the face...  (Read 521 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I want to punch someone in the face...
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »
MJ >>> ______

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
kobes dope but damn its even worse when wack shaq is rated better than kobe overall
but nah mic jordan the best
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 01:00:31 PM »

LMAO@using percentages to prove Jordan was a better shooter....what a genius u must be! Kobe has a lower percentage on his field goals due to the fact that he is a betetr shooter, you idiot.
wow I think that was the dumb quote of the week right there...LMAO

You cant even use the Shaq FG% argument either since he doesnt leave the paint.  Fact is, Jordan and Kobe play the same position on the floor, and even play the same damn triangle offence, and Michael has a MUCH higher feild goal %.  Eat it up, dickrider.  Squeeze onto Kobes nuts a little harder ya bird

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 01:05:54 PM »
I guess they talkin bout right now as in whos the best right now compared to who was the best player last?
and i guess kobes been the best player since mj
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »
Last time I checked Kobe carreer FG % percentage was 45.5 and not 42 ... that's quite different ..

nobody denied MJ had a better carreer and is the best ever ... and that's because he was just much more efficient than Kobe is ( for many reasons ...)

Still , Kobe has better overall offensive skills than MJ , he's a better ballhandler than him and has the best arsenal of offensive moves ever ... 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:12:52 AM by wcsoldier »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2009, 09:14:29 AM »
when kobe gets 6 NBA finals MVP's and 5 reg season MVP's holla @ me

and a 33 PPG in the playoff career avg
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »

And how is Kobe a better shooter than Jordan?  I already proved you wrong remember?
Jordan career 50%  Kobe career 42%

Lebron and D Wade have better career FG % than Kobe ... does it mean they are better shooters than him ? ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »

LMAO@using percentages to prove Jordan was a better shooter....what a genius u must be! Kobe has a lower percentage on his field goals due to the fact that he is a betetr shooter, you idiot.
wow I think that was the dumb quote of the week right there...LMAO

You cant even use the Shaq FG% argument either since he doesnt leave the paint.  Fact is, Jordan and Kobe play the same position on the floor, and even play the same damn triangle offence, and Michael has a MUCH higher feild goal %.  Eat it up, dickrider.  Squeeze onto Kobes nuts a little harder ya bird

you're an idiot for not getting what i said....jordan shot more shots in the paint because he wasnt a good outside shooter. more shot attempts in the paint=higher field goal percentage. it makes perfect sense if you're not a complete moron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »
Last time I checked Kobe carreer FG % percentage was 45.5 and not 42 ... that's quite different ..

nobody denied MJ had a better carreer and is the best ever ... and that's because he was just much more efficient than Kobe is ( for many reasons ...)

Still , Kobe has better overall offensive skills than MJ , he's a better ballhandler than him and has the best arsenal of offensive moves ever ... 

mj had teams built around him where he didnt have to carry as much of the load and still had more freedom offensively=higher opportunity for efficiency. anyone who argues that kobe isnt on pace to being ranked up there with jordan when his career is done is insane.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »
theres few things in sports that are universally known by all sane fans....Jerry Rice is the best wide reciever, Babe Ruth is the best player in baseball, Michael Jordan is the best basketball player and the Detroi Lions will lose each sunday

you left one off the list....John Elway is the best quarterback

NO WAY

The Best of 3 Worlds