Author Topic: Shawne Merriman arrested for choking Tila Tequila  (Read 644 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Shawne Merriman arrested for choking Tila Tequila
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
He couldn't get a better looking asian woman than Tila?  Didn't he have a car stolen from him before?  I ask this because Tila was a car thief when she was young.  And she probably woulda done it again.  Not too fond of car thieves >:(

His car got torched down here in Emerald Hills in San Diego.
I dunno why that made me laugh out loud.

becuz u like other ppls misfortunes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »
He couldn't get a better looking asian woman than Tila?  Didn't he have a car stolen from him before?  I ask this because Tila was a car thief when she was young.  And she probably woulda done it again.  Not too fond of car thieves >:(

I dunno why that made me laugh out loud.

becuz u like other ppls misfortunes
Nah, I think its the fact that his fuckin car was torched. Not keyed, not smashed, nobody put a bat to it or flattened the tires. They fucking torched it. That's hilarious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 06:21:49 PM »
LOL your just hateful nikka   u hate ppl!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 10:22:18 PM »
Fuck it, I agree with you now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »
haha choke a bitch

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »
There has been a lot of buzz surrounding the San Diego Chargers and it hasn’t all been about football. Their defensive star, Shawne Merriman, is caught up in a highly publicized incident with reality TV star Tila Tequila.

Several sources are reporting that Tequila -- also known as Tila Nguyen – wasn’t to fond that she wasn’t the only woman getting attention from Merriman, and jealousy played a role in the early morning altercation.

Witnesses that were present at Merriman's home the night of the incident said the three-time Pro Bowl linebacker went to his bedroom with two women. Apparently Tequila walked into the room and Merriman asked her to join them. :laugh: That didn’t go over so well and Tequila apparently reacted by threatened to have sex with a member of Merriman's entourage.

Despite Tequila’s claim that she doesn’t drink, many sources have claimed that was intoxicated, got naked and attempted to leave the house. That’s when Merriman tried to stop Tequila, and apparently there was some sort of an altercation and she called 911.

Tequila accused Merriman of choking and throwing her to the ground while she was trying to leave the house. She went ahead and signed a citizen's arrest warrant accusing Merriman of battery and false imprisonment, both are felonies.

Merriman has acknowledged that he and the MTV star were friends and had only known each other for a short time.

"If anyone feels this is a distraction for me, I apologize," Merriman said. "I know my No. 1 priority is guys in the locker room."

Rumors are flying around that Tequila faked a neck injury, and when paramedics arrived they determined that she was ok, but she still insisted on going to the hospital.

On Wednesday, the San Diego County Sheriff's Department handed over its findings in the case to the District Attorney's office.

Merriman and his attorney, Todd Macaluso, have said they expect him to be vindicated. Merriman issued a statement Sunday denying wrongdoing and saying he was trying to keep Tequila from leaving his home because she appeared to be intoxicated.

"I in no way caused any harm to Ms. Nguyen, however, paramedics were called and she was examined but no injuries were reported," Merriman's statement read.

Tequila’s lawyer quickly fired back, "It is never justifiable to brutally assault, choke, strike and imprison a woman," Gutman wrote. "Once the truth is fully revealed, Mr. Merriman's fantastic story of how he was trying to keep Ms. Tequila safe will be completely discredited."

A court appearance has been scheduled for next Tuesday but it appears that Tequila’s story is falling apart and this is more an act of jealousy and revenge by the MTV star rather than a violent assault by Merriman.

http://www.betus.com/sports-betting/nfl-football/articles/did-tila-tequila-make-the-assault-story-up/

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
District attorney dismisses case against LB Merriman
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 07:50:24 PM »
District attorney dismisses case against LB Merriman
Sep. 11, 2009
CBSSports.com wire reports    

SAN DIEGO -- District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis on Friday dismissed reality TV star Tila Tequila's accusations that San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman choked her and threw her to the ground early Sunday while she was trying to leave his suburban home.

advertisement

Merriman was arrested after Tequila signed a citizen's arrest warrant accusing Merriman of battery and false imprisonment. Both are felonies.

Dumanis decided not to charge Merriman after her office spent three days reviewing reports from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

"After a thorough review of the investigation into the Sept. 6, 2009 incident at the Poway home of Shawne Merriman, our office has determined there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any crime was committed," Dumanis said in a statement. "This case is now closed. No further comment will be made."

Dumanis' statement was released moments after the Chargers concluded practice. Informed by reporters that he wouldn't be charged, Merriman said he couldn't comment until after he'd spoken with his lawyers.

The Chargers are preparing for their season opener Monday night at Oakland. It will be Merriman's first game back since having knee surgery after the 2008 season opener.

Tequila, whose real name is Tila Nguyen, is best known for A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, which ran for two seasons on MTV. The bisexual dating show featured men and women vying for Tequila's affections. She has also modeled for Playboy and other men's magazines.

Merriman said he was trying to keep Tequila from leaving his home because she appeared to be intoxicated and denied harming her.

Tequila's attorney, Alan Gutman, called Merriman's explanation "spin" and predicted it would be discredited, saying the 6-foot-4, 265-pound linebacker "brutally" assaulted his client.

Gutman did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Copyright 2009 by STATS LLC and The Associated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and The Associated Press is strictly prohibited.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

I knew it was something, couldn't remember.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 09:32:43 PM »
Tila rejected a 4some :o ?  Seeing a bit of her reality show, you'd think she'd obliged & done it ???  Don't like Merriroids but i'm glad he had 2 do something so Tila won't get killed in a drunk driving accident.  Or kill someone else & he would get even more heat. 

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 09:37:07 PM »
Dam bitch lied about it  ::)