Author Topic: Who here doesn't play video games  (Read 398 times)

Blood$

Re: Who here doesn't play video games
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »
last system I ever had was Playstation... I still have that and my Sega Genesis with mad games but it's just all been collecting dust for a minute now  8)

Cali Climate

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 02:43:01 PM »
I don't play video games. Maybe Halo if somebody else has it.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »
I hadn't played a video game for like 3 years apart from the odd game of Pro Evo round a mates but in 07 i copped a PS3 since my mate who loved videogames got one and got hooked to COD4s online, since 07 he's used his PS3 like 5 times while im still hooked to that shit :( kind of funny if you think about it..................okay yeah it's not funny it's fucking retarded :-[

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »
It seems like everyone in our age group male and female plays video games.  I just can't get into this shit.  I copped a ps3 a few weeks ago, mostly for the blu ray.  I just can't get into the games.  After a week or two I stopped playing lol.  The shit just can't keep my interested.  I tried the online thing and that was cool for 20 minutes until you realize you're playing against people that don't leave the house.  It's sad most of the generation rather sit inside and play video games instead of actually going outside.
yeah i thought about that too...
times are changing...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »
nba live used to be my shit...i had my own MJ made..fuccin unstoppable

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 07:27:34 PM »
for like several years i havent played video games, i might fuck with a wii at someones house, or used to play gta at a boys house after an L, but its not for me, im a music, book and movie guy

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »
i use to play like crazy but now i don't play that much. i  mostly play ds when i'm on the go but that probably it

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 05:36:56 AM »
i used to play video games like mad. the last game I really got into was rainbow six: vegas and halo 3. but since my xbox 360's dvd drive broke, I haven't really played anything except some marvel vs capcom 2 with the homies
I loled at lights

also 3 years for GTA SA? LOL that's sad, I got nearly 100 percent in a week only problem is the final Horse shoe isn't in the city. D:

Nothing is more sad than getting a 100 % in the first week.
Me and my friends blew through it the first day, later we just kept doing the sidemission. wasn't hard. Only problem was the car 1, in order to get a specific car you had to have the FBI on you. lol its not easy keeping the car in good condition to a garage when you have to search and then drive back while being shot at by 4 guys. After we beat it, we just take CJ up to that mountain to jump off with his bike to see how far he rolls.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 08:46:35 AM »
i used to play video games like mad. the last game I really got into was rainbow six: vegas and halo 3. but since my xbox 360's dvd drive broke, I haven't really played anything except some marvel vs capcom 2 with the homies
you got the arcade stick?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ikke

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »
Who here doesn't try WoW because this guy they know?

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 09:21:52 AM »
i play 360 maybe 2 or 3 times a month, i bought fight night round 4 but have barely played it. once it starts raining and the days get all short ill probably play a little more

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »
Video games are good for when you have little kids as company or when the cable gets shut off.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 11:41:08 AM »
I play MLB The Show, Nba 2k and Madden but I dont play like I used to in high school because I'm so busy now.

95% of the reason why I have the ps3 is for the bluray and the other 5% would be for gaming lol

DIP DIP SET SET

ikke

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »
I think I'm going to sell my wii.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »
I like playing video games but I agree that it's pretty sad how much time some people piss away playing them.