Author Topic: Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990 ?  (Read 364 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990 ?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
yeah i guess a female might have killed herself cuz nancy put so much pressure on her to come clean bout her daughter missin and the female offed herself...thats messed up but nancy is a former prosecutor so she good and shes white so....

yeah doubt hes goin anywhere
not sure if you know but some people tried gettin nancy grace fired....but that didnt work and shes white so....

nancy grace..dont even get me started on that bitch. if she ever saw me she'd prolly dedicate the rest of her life in gettin me locced up. it dont matter if you innocent..just a nigga looks guilty and she ready put the needle in a nigga. fucc nancy grace..i dont even hate hannity this much.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »
i dont know how much part her race plays..you can go crazy when you always thinkin about that shit. we already have a blacc president. it's kinda hard to blame the man when you the man you know what I mean. but you still have a point though..racism is far from dead.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »
yeah its crazy to me how racisim is still here...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 07:52:30 PM »
Most sponsors by advertising in blocks and don't know what time there ads will be played unless they request a certain time.  Most of foxs sponsors just by blocks of time and don't know during what program they will be shown.  A few weeks ago a shitload of big sponsors asked fox specifically not to show their commercials during Glenn Becks program.  And that came after Glenn Beck said Obama was a racist.  It had nothing to do with the alleged rape and murder of a young girl by Glenn Beck back in 1990.  But I am sure if Glenn Beck rapped and killed a young girl in 1990 not only would he lose his sponsors but his show that is if...... Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »
Most sponsors by advertising in blocks and don't know what time there ads will be played unless they request a certain time.  Most of foxs sponsors just by blocks of time and don't know during what program they will be shown.  A few weeks ago a shitload of big sponsors asked fox specifically not to show their commercials during Glenn Becks program.  And that came after Glenn Beck said Obama was a racist.  It had nothing to do with the alleged rape and murder of a young girl by Glenn Beck back in 1990.  But I am sure if Glenn Beck rapped and killed a young girl in 1990 not only would he lose his sponsors but his show that is if...... Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

yeah i knew it was about him calling obama racist...i dont think anybody is buying into that murder theory lol. at least not until we find that glove. wheres mark fuhrman when you need him.