Author Topic: 2Pac Life Goes On Official Video  (Read 435 times)

woof

2Pac Life Goes On Official Video
« on: September 10, 2009, 06:27:47 PM »
Gobi posted it on YouTube

A video i created in 1997 for a Tupac memorial service, held by his family in the ATL. The video "Changes" came after this video was created. Given Obama's victory, I figured I'd share it with the world. Enjoy.

ThugLifeArmy – Are there any videos that you did that are unreleased?

Gobi – Well I did ‘Life Goes On’, I personally did a video of the footage and the photos that I have myself and some snippets of some of his old videos that is a powerful video but it just never got released.

ThugLifeArmy – Who has it?

Gobi – I did it for the family. I have a copy of it.

ThugLifeArmy – Does Afeni own it?

Gobi – Yeah, I don’t really don’t have any ownership in it but I have the master to it, but I’m sure at some point hopefully I will be able to convince Afeni’s team to put it out on a series.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/R9rMb-f2NY4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/R9rMb-f2NY4</a>

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pac Life Goes On Official Video
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:36:40 PM »
Interesting, cool to have it see the light of day. Although I think the Fan made version that has been around forever is better than this.

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 08:56:05 PM »
This isn't official neither, this is another Fan made, being passed off as Official cause he sent it to his mother. Their was no official video for this track. The video its self was fan made, but like he said a Tribute to the family. Its still not official.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »
fuck gobi, hes a scammer, he works with imy aka immy777 aka imran ashfaq, tha guy who has all kinds of undercover 2pac crews on the internet!