Author Topic: Some Aftermath rumors...............  (Read 1329 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some Aftermath rumors...............
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »
again some good points but the rakim/dre situation didnt get to go furhter and if it did IMO it could have been legendary and possibly one of the top 3 things to ever happen in hip hop/rap period if it were executed right
apparently there are a few if not a an entire rakim album produced by dr. dre sittin in the vaults, not sure if thats true but thats what the word is
and nah that AFTER YOU DIE song wasnt a 10/10 song but im sayin if they were to have worked more together I think they could have made a classic album and many 9/10 or 10/10 traxx
im glad rakim is still rappin and didnt wait for dre altho he still hasnt released a album in years/decades cuz rakim can still spit but jus like im sayin him puttin in 100% wit dre, what hes shown to do solo wise since he left has been dope IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: Some Aftermath rumors...............
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »
aftermath is a fail at all, they got lot of dope material, dre surely produced some mad beats but most of em will never get realesed, and if they would make albums with all instrumentals they got they could earn at least 10x more money, no doubt.. also i have no idea wtf is goin on in there, they fuckin arround, jimmy is bein a bitch they dont release almost anything, if detox wont drop any soon this label will get lost