DOES PRESIDENT OBAMA REMIND YOU OF MICHAEL JACKSON

YES
1 (20%)
NO
1 (20%)
LIGHTS, PLEASE DONT POST!
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ARTIST MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 116 times)

LAXCENTRAL

PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ARTIST MICHAEL JACKSON
« on: September 12, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »
MICHAEL JACKSON BEING EXTREMELY POPULAR IN  IN MUSIC INDUSTRY HE CHANGED HIS SKIN AND BECAME WHITE...
WHEN HE  WAS FUCKING SHIT UP (SLEEPING WITH MANY LITTLE BOYS) HIS OWN PEOPLE TURNED AGAINST HIM(WHITE PEOPLE)

-------------------
BARACK OBAMA HOSSEIN WAS SO LOVED BY EVERY RACE IN AMERICA... NOW HIS POPULARITY IS DISINTEGRATING...
EVEN HIS OWN PEOPLE( BLACK PEOPLE) TURNING AGAINST HIM...

-----------
SO DOES HE REMIND YOU OF MICHALE JACKSON?

Roccy

Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ARTIST MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 09:29:50 PM »

you owe me for that blunt last night  8)

how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 01:47:32 AM »
It was black people who turned on Michael Jackson first. Anyways, no sam, I don't see an actual connection, just loose similarities.

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 02:18:10 AM »
Light you're a retard. Jackson was already a sick bastard. His ass always tried to relive his child hood, and remember his dad abused him like crazy, combined with being a child star and the pressures of a artist I'm not surprised  his ass went batshit. Obama, well Come on The first Black President, became a huge factor (It was also cause He wasn't republican, and Wasn't in the same party as bush) That and Mccain was a moron when he chose palin. I think other then that the entire Thing is starting to wear off, and people are seeing just another politician.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 11:11:52 AM »
Light you're a retard. Jackson was already a sick bastard. His ass always tried to relive his child hood, and remember his dad abused him like crazy, combined with being a child star and the pressures of a artist I'm not surprised  his ass went batshit. Obama, well Come on The first Black President, became a huge factor (It was also cause He wasn't republican, and Wasn't in the same party as bush) That and Mccain was a moron when he chose palin. I think other then that the entire Thing is starting to wear off, and people are seeing just another politician.
I m going to forgive you for saying im a retard cuz you dont have enough life experiece...
how does that sound?

----
as for the rest of the info... you're right....

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »

LMAO

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

LMAO
i know he is funny but i cannot stop laughing