Author Topic: i met a chic from LEBANON  (Read 591 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: i met a chic from LEBANON
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »
lebanese girls are bootiful.
fuck yeah... they got the nicest ass.........

titties too.
don get me wrong i love round ass and tits...

however what i love the most is below the waist

so playa don let that ass go to waiste

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »
Get real lights you are still a virgin.No women would ever let you inside her for fear of you impregnating them with a retard baby.I mean have you met a family with a retard?They may act happy but they are dead inside.Much like yours.Well except your mom shes dead on the outside as well.Probably killed herself because she has,sorry HAD a retard for a son.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »
Get real lights you are still a virgin.No women would ever let you inside her for fear of you impregnating them with a retard baby.I mean have you met a family with a retard?They may act happy but they are dead inside.Much like yours.Well except your mom shes dead on the outside as well.Probably killed herself because she has,sorry HAD a retard for a son.

LMMFAO

hahah oh shit, now thats comedy

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »

LMMFAO

hahah oh shit, now thats comedy

lets not make fun of this horrible tragedy this poor man had go through...and she did not kill herself...she died in a car accident..bitch was succin dicc without a seatbelt.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »
lights your a weird ass kid
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »
yeah go to lebanon you fucking retard hopefully youll die there and noone will have to look for the body

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 09:20:25 PM »
yeah go to lebanon you fucking retard hopefully youll die there and noone will have to look for the body

i'm looking forward to his beheading video

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »
hahahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 12:06:10 AM »
because you met somebody once?
you really are retarded :P
well that might be true
but see this is how i see things...
i will get to go on a vacation and meet a cool girl fuck her and have a nice vacation in lebanon... considering i look muslim i will blend right in LOL.... and then come back to la...
and then change my cell # ;)

what makes you think she's gonna give it up?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »
because you met somebody once?
you really are retarded :P
well that might be true
but see this is how i see things...
i will get to go on a vacation and meet a cool girl fuck her and have a nice vacation in lebanon... considering i look muslim i will blend right in LOL.... and then come back to la...
and then change my cell # ;)

what makes you think she's gonna give it up?
rape

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »
lolllll @wake me up when september ends ahahaha

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »
BEIRUT, LEBANON USED TO BE A BETTER FUCKING COUNTRY THAN YOUR SALINAS YOU PIECE OF SHIT...
LEBANON USED TO HAVE #2 BANKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD... BEING 2ND TO THE SWISS BANK IN THE WORLD...
BEIRUT WAS LAS VEGAS AND HAWAII PUT TOGETHER...

SALINAS- AVERAGE CITY...
---------------------------------------------
SO GO FUCK YOURSELF

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »
BEIRUT, LEBANON USED TO BE A BETTER FUCKING COUNTRY THAN YOUR SALINAS YOU PIECE OF SHIT...
LEBANON USED TO HAVE #2 BANKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD... BEING 2ND TO THE SWISS BANK IN THE WORLD...
BEIRUT WAS LAS VEGAS AND HAWAII PUT TOGETHER...

SALINAS- AVERAGE CITY...
---------------------------------------------
SO GO FUCK YOURSELF
allright first of all salinas is definitely not an average city, and second how the fuck are you comparing a small agricultural city to a whole country in another continent? i mean youre just all around retarded

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »
damn why yall clowning on my boy?

JAZ

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »
ill meet your there, blood.