Author Topic: Mark Sanchez = rookie of the year  (Read 975 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Mark Sanchez = rookie of the year
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 08:17:10 PM »
lol you could flip it anyway u want but what about all the shitty rookie qbs that stayed shitty? or the ones that had great rookie years n then got shitty?

hell maybe Jamarcus is the next manning he has lots of ints......

Russell has no positives to him though lol.

all the analysts say Sanchez has some of the best footwork they have ever seen & he's a rookie.

i understand you're mind is made up & you'll say or use whatever you can to say he's going to be shit his whole career, but over in the land of non-biased there is still a chance.

you make it seem like i said, "he is GOING to be great, because Manning sucked too"; all i said is that if arguably the greatest QB of all time had a shit rookie season, the least you could do is give this guy another season to prove himself.

Manning had 3700 yards and 26 TDs his rookie year. Yeah he had 28 INTs because he was too much of a gunslinger but his yards and TDs near the top of the league that year. Sanchez was no where close to that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 08:21:29 PM »

& now a guy with three rings & holds the record for most TDs in a single season isn't allowed to be in the same paragraph as him lol.

I really wish Peyton was more selfish in 04. That stupid Roger Maris record Brady has might not be broken for years to come. Thank God for steroids in the MLB because second-rate stat guys have no business holding single season records. It's not right.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 08:49:19 PM »

& now a guy with three rings & holds the record for most TDs in a single season isn't allowed to be in the same paragraph as him lol.

I really wish Peyton was more selfish in 04. That stupid Roger Maris record Brady has might not be broken for years to come. Thank God for steroids in the MLB because second-rate stat guys have no business holding single season records. It's not right.

lmao wtf

1st off steroids ruined baseball

2nd off the NFL is turning into more and more of a passing league....you can't possibly be further from the truth.  the NFL may as well call itself the Arena League now.  someone is bound to get 50 in the next 10 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 09:03:24 PM »

lmao wtf

1st off steroids ruined baseball

2nd off the NFL is turning into more and more of a passing league....you can't possibly be further from the truth.  the NFL may as well call itself the Arena League now.  someone is bound to get 50 in the next 10 years

As long as Maris doesn't have the record that should be Ruth's I'm happy. And hope someone does break it. Hope even more it's Manning in his final year 7 or 8 years from now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 09:50:45 PM »
alright...back to Football, the record stands as is.

you can hate him for life, nobody is going to care; he holds the record & will get the recognition he deserves for the record lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 09:59:08 PM »

you can hate him for life, nobody is going to care; he holds the record & will get the recognition he deserves for the record lol.

I don't like how Moss gets lost in the shuffle. He has a record too. People don't seem to care as much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 10:02:12 PM »

I don't like how Moss gets lost in the shuffle. He has a record too. People don't seem to care as much.

but nobody says Randy Moss >>> Shallow's favorite human placed on Earth; so it's a record you don't mind giving him lol.

but in all honesty, if Tom Brady said, "alright, let's throw the ball to Wes Welker in the Red Zone"; Wes would hold the record.

Jaydc

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 04:55:45 AM »
I have to say Sanchez is playing great football.Hes playing smart and making great throws.He looks confident out there and most importantly looks like hes having a lot of fun.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 08:23:06 AM »

but nobody says Randy Moss >>> Shallow's favorite human placed on Earth; so it's a record you don't mind giving him lol.

but in all honesty, if Tom Brady said, "alright, let's throw the ball to Wes Welker in the Red Zone"; Wes would hold the record.

No he wouldn't. Moss's TDs were either him getting wide open or him using his 6'6'' frame and long arms to catch what would be uncatchable for Welker. No one WR on Peyton 49 year was even half as important as Moss was to Brady's 50. Take Wayne or Harrison off that 04 team and Peyton still gets 40. Brady would be lucky to get 25 with out Moss that year. Moss dictated so much double coverage and the zones shifted his way it also left guys like Welker open for the catch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 09:04:15 AM »
^Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison & Dallas Clark would beat the shit out of you lol.

i can't believe how much you underate them lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 09:12:26 AM »
^Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison & Dallas Clark would beat the shit out of you lol.

Sorry, obviously Clark was a huge factor in the 04 year. I can't believe I overlooked him. Not quite the factor Marcus Pollard was but still huge.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »

Sorry, obviously Clark was a huge factor in the 04 year. I can't believe I overlooked him. Not quite the factor Marcus Pollard was but still huge.

i was speaking in general terms of Peyton's entire career.

i guess Kurt Warner sucks too; anyone can throw it to Larry Fitzgerald. ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »

i was speaking in general terms of Peyton's entire career.

i guess Kurt Warner sucks too; anyone can throw it to Larry Fitzgerald. ;D

Like I said a number of times. I watch people play. Kurt plays at an elite level when he's on. You can dig up numbers all you want. I saw Peyton's 49 year and Brady's 50 year with my own eyes. I was not impressed by more than a few passes from Brady that year. He didn't play any better than he usually plays. I was impressed by Moss and by that o-line. You think it's because I don't like Brady. I know it's because of what I see that I don't like Brady. I think more than half the QBs in the league if put on a team in a division like the 07 AFC East with the schedule of the 07 Pats, with an o-line like that, and Randy Moss with something to prove, and a coach with a grudge coming off of spygate would have put up at least 45 TDs that year. The Pats were the big bully of the NFL that year and thankfully they finally got punched in the mouth. No class. No respect. And No Rings.