Author Topic: (Audio) 'The Knoc Files' Knoc-turn'al "Everywhere I Go" (New Weekly Series)  (Read 539 times)

EFFeX

Re: (Audio) 'The Knoc Files' Knoc-turn'al "Everywhere I Go" (New Weekly Series)
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »
Where is Knoc's Ville?  :(  :'(

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 11:36:44 AM »
K4L: Yes sir, produced by BattleCat. It was leaked before, but not intentionally. You'd have to be a pretty big Knoc fan like myself to own this one before this series  ;)

Effex: Me and Knoc hope to have some major announcements soon. Didn't you read the first paragraph?  :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 11:40:31 AM »
thanks for the hookup, good idea knoc whats the point of trying to drop his new stuff when his label ain't doing anything build a buzz with the old and hit them with the new

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »
Knoc already wanted to make an announcement but I told him too soon! Call me the party pooper :P

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
thanks for the hookup, good idea knoc whats the point of trying to drop his new stuff when his label ain't doing anything build a buzz with the old and hit them with the new

I always found Knoc-Turn'al to be an interesting case on Teacherous Records.

We always at least HEAR a lot about Crooked I, One-2, K-Young, etc, but Knoc seems to be a little separate. Maybe I'm totally wrong, that's just how I see it.

Strange too, because Knoc had a heavy buzz at one point and ventured into the mainstream.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »

We always at least HEAR a lot about Crooked I, One-2, K-Young, etc, but Knoc seems to be a little separate. Maybe I'm totally wrong, that's just how I see it.

Strange too, because Knoc had a heavy buzz at one point and ventured into the mainstream.
Knoc moves to his own step, that's why. But "The Book of Knoc" album and "Knoc's Ville" are both ready and turned into Treacherous.

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »

Knoc moves to his own step, that's why. But "The Book of Knoc" album and "Knoc's Ville" are both ready and turned into Treacherous.

That's cool, I'm can't be mad at that.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »

That's cool, I'm can't be mad at that.
And Knoc loves Treacherous and Treacherous loves him. "Fans say Knoc we dont know you no more, went from L.A.C. to a Treacherous logo" from his Knoc's Ville track with One-2.

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
You should announce the track that your going to release for next week as an incentive for fans.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »
You should announce the track that your going to release for next week as an incentive for fans.
Me and Knoc will pick that soon. Maybe will do "East West Shyt" and get Knoc to speak on the leaked version since people don't even know who produced it.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »
Me and Knoc will pick that soon. Maybe will do "East West Shyt" and get Knoc to speak on the leaked version since people don't even know who produced it.

But if they're coming off your computer then we'll only get the 128kbps copy thats already out there wont we? Still it'll be interesting to get an insight into that track

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »

But if they're coming off your computer then we'll only get the 128kbps copy thats already out there wont we? Still it'll be interesting to get an insight into that track
Thats what it would be, yep.

Mietek23

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 01:57:23 AM »

David Gutterman

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 04:10:34 AM »
Cool stuff, good song and a good idea  8)

Okka

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 04:16:41 AM »
The idea of the series is great, but i'd like to hear some tracks that haven't leaked, like the full version of "Rock The Party" :D ;D