Author Topic: Just came back from Malice in Wonderland listening party and.........  (Read 2002 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just came back from Malice in Wonderland listening party and.........
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
C-clamp, you said you spoke to joe cool, do you know if he is doing the cover art for the malice in wonderland album?

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 07:05:17 PM »
C-clamp, you said you spoke to joe cool, do you know if he is doing the cover art for the malice in wonderland album?

I didn't ask him, they weren't showing the album cover there so i have no idea what it looks like.

With a title like Malice in Wonderland, it'd a great cover to have Joe Cool do though

Funny story though, he said that for the Doggystyle cover he had drawn a different comic strip originally, but then they had him change it.  I would kill to see that original comic

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 07:11:31 PM »
soulja boy and gucci mane? ughh

didnt soulja boy diss snoop last year? smh

I dont understand why people dont dig bct tho, its easily his second best. Doggystyle > BCT > Top Dogg & Last Meal. Doggfather is a mess of a record
im going to go out on a limb here and say that youre either under 15 yrs old or are a dirty stinkin foreigner

0/2

snoop wasnt spittin AT ALL on the record and the beats can't compare to any of those four

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
how was the show @ circa anyways?

They had the listening party at this tiny place called Atalier, then he was doing the appearance at Circa after, I didn't end up going because my hook up didn't come through, and I wasn't about to pay the $20 cover
how did u get into the listening party? what do u do here?
Won the passes through FLOW of all things!!
otherwise i'm not gettin in anywhere, lol
LOL, AH! I was gonna say let's link up!

I wish I had a connect dude.....the whole party was people from EMI/WB and some magazines and radio and then me and the other 2 guys who won the contest.

I grabbed a business card or two from some of the EMI guys, who knows if i can get a connect out of that though.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 07:31:01 PM by C-clamp »

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »
soulja boy and gucci mane? ughh

didnt soulja boy diss snoop last year? smh

I dont understand why people dont dig bct tho, its easily his second best. Doggystyle > BCT > Top Dogg & Last Meal. Doggfather is a mess of a record

No, that never happened, Snoop dissed Soulja B, and Last Meal is Snoops 2nd best album.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

I didn't ask him, they weren't showing the album cover there so i have no idea what it looks like.

With a title like Malice in Wonderland, it'd a great cover to have Joe Cool do though

Funny story though, he said that for the Doggystyle cover he had drawn a different comic strip originally, but then they had him change it.  I would kill to see that original comic
yeh tru, i could imagine joe cool drawin some trippy sinister style cover to suit the title of the album

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »
why are yall still looking for some Joe Cool covers? I mean it was cool with Doggystyle. but I dont know , it would look weird now..

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2009, 07:41:12 PM »
why are yall still looking for some Joe Cool covers? I mean it was cool with Doggystyle. but I dont know , it would look weird now..
that bct cover that didnt come out was better than the real one

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2009, 09:56:42 PM »
blue carpet is your guys favorite after doggystyle?  Serious?  Damn, Doggfather is a fucking dope album and shits on blue carpet treatment.

yeah your right its hard to decide though, i enjoy every snoop album

Shit.....what about the last meal?? That had heaters on that album....and brought the west back.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 02:03:23 AM »
that bct cover that didnt come out was better than the real one

Hard

Okka

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 06:36:21 AM »

The original cover for "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" and the cover of "Tha Last Meal" were both done by Joe Cool and they look dope.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

PLANT

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 01:40:52 AM »
terracemartin"this new snoop album is crazy"...about 3 hours ago from mobile web

Paul

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 05:41:18 AM »
terracemartin"this new snoop album is crazy"...about 3 hours ago from mobile web
hes not gonna come out and say it was shit.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Matty

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 07:24:07 AM »
hes not gonna come out and say it was shit.

exactly you can't trust the opinion of people who are close to or work on a project. time and time again they are proven to hype up something that isn't very good. i don't wanna call it yet, but i can't imagine this snoop album being very good, just on the producers involved.

bct was dope but a few too many tracks. ego trippin' was kinda weak, shoulda had more dj quik production and not just mixing and it coulda been much better.