Author Topic: be serious...  (Read 314 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: be serious...
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
whats the best thing a girl has ever done to u sexually.  ;D
slid down my leg and pulled boxers down and went down... then i cummed in her mouth w.out telling her im cumming...
she was mad for a good 15 minutes... loooooooool

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 05:06:21 AM »
Pulled out my dick from my trousers, looked at it, looked me in the eyes and said, "You have such a nice looking cock". She then proceeded to give it CPR. It's okay when a girl blows you begrudgingly. It's kick ass when she shows a little enthusiasm while sucking you off. But when she acts like its an honor to fellate your meat flute then there is nothing better.

.......and she swallowed in case you were wondering LIGHTS.
That sounds like my response...except a little more descriptive (hense the reason I am referencing it).  The experience is heightened when she plays with the rim of your ass, then as you cum in her throat, she breaches the ass hole.  Shit is glorious.
Time for a change...bring it!

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 05:08:51 AM »
slid down my leg and pulled boxers down and went down... then i cummed in her mouth w.out telling her im cumming...
I did that to a bitch once.  Turned out she wasn't one of those types (didn't like cum period, let alone in her mouth).  Needless to say, no head from her after that...tramp.

Dreamz

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 07:30:34 AM »

Lights you mean his mouth?

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »
Let cum on her face...on the regular
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »
I did that to a bitch once.  Turned out she wasn't one of those types (didn't like cum period, let alone in her mouth).  Needless to say, no head from her after that...tramp.
lmao.......... I TOLD HER I WAS SORRY... AND REPEATED THE SAME THING COUPLE OF DAYS LATER...
-------------------------
BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN SOME BROADS MIGHT NOT BE DOWN FOR IT AFTER THAT... AS IF THEY TRYNA PUNISH YOU OR SOMETHING

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »
lmao.......... I TOLD HER I WAS SORRY... AND REPEATED THE SAME THING COUPLE OF DAYS LATER...
-------------------------
BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN SOME BROADS MIGHT NOT BE DOWN FOR IT AFTER THAT... AS IF THEY TRYNA PUNISH YOU OR SOMETHING
Yeah, I had did her one more time after that, then had to let her go.  She was looking for a serious relationship, as where I was not.

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 09:37:17 AM »
come on AG, I said BE SERIOUS, everyone knows mexicans dont have the biggest dicks lol

how the fuck would you know you have only fucked one guy you moron

unless your a certified head doctor

i would  :sshh: if i was you floyd, i think im the last person you want against you...

all in good fun ag, all in good fun. Like youve never said SHIT to me before? come on, u said it urself.. "WHY DO U TAKE OFFENSE TO EVERY JOKE I SAY?" lol  ;) im just fucking with u a little bit.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2009, 02:27:00 PM »
come on AG, I said BE SERIOUS, everyone knows mexicans dont have the biggest dicks lol

how the fuck would you know you have only fucked one guy you moron

unless your a certified head doctor

i would  :sshh: if i was you floyd, i think im the last person you want against you...

all in good fun ag, all in good fun. Like youve never said SHIT to me before? come on, u said it urself.. "WHY DO U TAKE OFFENSE TO EVERY JOKE I SAY?" lol  ;) im just fucking with u a little bit.

i didnt know you were joking you acted serious...

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 02:44:51 PM »
of course im joking my little mexican mermaid  :-*

Kool Beenz

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
of course im joking my little mexican mermaid  :-*

thank you my big jewish whale    :D

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »