Author Topic: the official "will the Raiders go 0-16" thread  (Read 347 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: the official "will the Raiders go 0-16" thread
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 11:02:37 AM »
fuck the raiders,but they are not as bad as you want them to be. they will not be 0-16,seasons 1 week old but a .500 record isnt unrealistic

A LITTLE UNREALISTC 5-11 ISNT THO...THEY CAN RUN THE BALL AND THERE DEFENSE LOOKS TOUGH...BUT RUSSELL'S FOOTWORK IS STILL TERRIBLE SO HE WILL KEEP MAKING MISTAKES AND THEY HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS AT WR, MILLER IS THE TE AND IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST WR...LEWIS AND BEY COULD STEP UP YOU NEVER KNOW BUT I WOULDNT COUNT ON THAT FOR A WHILE...BUT I WAS DEF IMPRESSED WITH THE RUN GAME AND THE DEFENSE, HAVE THOSE 2 THINGS YOU CAN ALWAYS COMPETE, I JUST DONT SEE THE RAIDERS BEING ABLE TO CLOSE OUT ENOUGH GAMES....I DO LIKE TOM CABLE HES DOING SOME GOOD THINGS FOR THEM AND THEY PLAY HARD FOR THEM

A lot of people are picking them to be somewhere around 7 or 8 wins. I can see that. The hard thing is that the AFC West is going against the NFC East this year. So our schedule really isnt that easy.  JaMarcus obviously still needs work, but watching that Monday night game...he was getting a lot of blame even when it wasnt his fault. The commentators agenda with JaMarcus was, "lets talk about his accuracy all night". But in reality, he had a few dropped balls by receivers, and a few times where receivers ran the wrong route on a timing route. Any QB in the league would miss them completely. Also, he seems to be more concerned with not making a mistake, then with making a great pass.  I think theyll be alright, but I also think Louis Murphy might emerge as the better of the two rookie receivers...at least at the beginning of their careers here.

NO CHANCE THE AFC WEST IS LIKE THE NFC EAST???? R U SERIOUS???????

read it again man. Im saying the AFC West plays the NFC East this year. You know that divisions play eachother right? Like the Raiders have to play the Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles this year...as does every other AFC West team. Im saying that because we go against the NFC East, our schedule will be a difficult one and that will make it harder to have a good season recordwise.

o shit my bad..read it wrong

The Best of 3 Worlds

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the official "will the Raiders go 0-16" thread
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
OAK 13
KC 10