Author Topic: BG Knocc Out Presents... Tha Mixtape (Compton,2009)  (Read 1074 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: BG Knocc Out Presents... Tha Mixtape (Compton,2009)
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »
I was gonna read what you wrote but after you spoke about spider needing to focus on making music rather than dissing snoop I stopped cause its clear you don't know shit. This nigga been putting out a mixtape a month for almost 2 years and 1 was dissing somebody. But I guess you didn't see what the nigga did to him to make him diss him along with snoop did you????? Nah I didn't think so get your facts right next time. Whatever 40 glocc does is his business I don't really fuck with his shit. When does spider just release a video dissing niggaz time after after time??? Never. That's that 40 glocc shit. The nigga been putting down dope shit for a while now but your programmed ass aint been listening to nothin but what the other niggaz is telling you. All your God does is diss niggaz 24/7 that's his career. Without him dissing gunit or jayz nobodys talking about him lol. And spiders ignorant cause he's from the hood and speaks his mind and that's ignorant???? Your god doja wants to be what spi been,but you didn't think about that did you.

He not a Snoop or Game fan he mainly post and support Tha Realest on here which is no problem I still fuck with his music but far as Tha Realest personally he not a loyal dude and don't keep it real at times. But it's ironic that dude mention Spider Loc dissing Snoop while Tha Realest made his career dissing Dre, Snoop,Masters P, Mobb Deep, C-Murder, Ja Rule or anyone that sounded like 2Pac or who Pac had beef with.

midwestryder

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »
Ok ok ok we dont care what you say, your opinion is worthless to us. And the past 10 years???????? Thats it???? You got a lot of catching up to do. You are programmed just like most of these other niggaz that if snoop or game dont like em he aint west coast or you dont like em. Baymaac

First of all I ain't no nigga dude and I ain't programmed either. Since you don't know me, how do you know if I even like Game or Snoop or how much I have to catch up to? Your talking shit like you some big boss over here, like I need to recognize or something.. if my opinion is worthless to you than stop throwing shots at me and leave me the fuck alone dude!

Back to the topic: Does anybody know what's up with B.G. Knocc Out's new LP? It was supposed to drop this summer..

You a nigga cause I called you one. And I know you a game and/or a snoop fan cause you can't stay on topic without bringing up spider loc. There was a whole tracklist yet you picked a spider loc track out of all of it. Yea that smells like one of them weirdoz lol. Am I wrong do you not like game and/or snoop????? Lol nah I aint wrong. I can't help the way I come off or how you take my comments but its just the real nigga in me that gives that off,and I wouldn't have it no other way. If you say I come off like a boss thanks lol. What do you mean leave you alone if your opinion is worthless?????? You think spider loc is the worst artist of all time why do you give him all this attention is his music is worthless?????? Its the same deal with me and you lol.

First of all - I never said in any of my posts that Spider Loc is the worst artist of all time! YES - I think his wack and him and 40 Glocc are in my opinion 2 of the most ignorant West Coast artists at this time cause all they do is just running their mouth when they should really focus of making better music instead of dissing Snoop, Cube and all the other OG's on some nonsense!

Second of all - If you know my posts and my music taste so well you should also know that I never was into The Game. His got a couple of great tracks but I'm faaar for being his fan, supporter etc.

Another thing is - I'm tired of reading this ignorant shit over and over again about people from Europe or Asia or anywhere else not knowing SHIT about this music! Your live in US - fine, be happy with it but don't come out with that ignorance saying only US people knows shit about West Coast rap cause it ain't like that. Yea, your closer to the music, the artists and the industry than I am but that don't mean I'm some rookie punk who don't know nothing about the West Coast besides the mainstream artists from that region dude!

Anyway, I ain't gonna argue with you about it for the next 10 pages cause I'm a grown man - not a internet gangsta and I ain't got time for that nonsense..
it is not ignorance it is the truth . the west coast style of living is american thing . so how would someone from another country know better then americans? they would not .  the west coast is in america not another country .all top hip hop artists are mostly americans & live in america. americans are  not outsiders to this , you are. you are so in denial of the truth.. you guys from other countries try to act like you know better then us , when you can't even because you don't even live here in the same country as the artist. i have nothing against other countries as long as they don't act like they know hip hop better then us. because that is impossible. i am not try to disrespect anybody from another country but i am tired of disrepesct from other countries towards us. but you only know what you see. you don't live it everyday like americans. that is why they know better because it is eveyday thing for americans & not you.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »
imagine us trying to school him on what's going on in his country! these guys are terrible with that shit lol bg knock out shit is tight though