Author Topic: Haters/Dick Ryders Part THREE!!  (Read 81 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Haters/Dick Ryders Part THREE!!
« on: November 05, 2002, 04:27:10 PM »
I Warned Y'ALL! HèHè! Yeah... Sup WCC ... why u keep on callin fans Dickryders, and people who dont like, Haters? I mean... I'm not a fool, Im almost 18 years old and going to College soon but I love to listen to DPG music and not a lot of other stuff, Im down with that "Fuck a bitch shit" cuz when ur mad or somethin, it helps u gets the frustration out or when ur happy... U laugh! BUT I dont feel Chuuch to the Palace song... Theres things I dislike... Am I a Dick Ryder? I dont think so

*Looks at his karma*

Oké... I didnt heard a lot of Chino XL, Ras Kass & others stuff but... I dont really felt what Ive heard so far but I respect that they are some good lyricists... am I a Hater? I dont think so...

At least Im honest, Id rather be honnest then follow the flow and change my opinions to be cool with the rest of the board... Why are yall people (MOSTLY WEST COAST FANS) NEED a gangsta behind the rappers to luv em? I mean.. Xzibit is cool, but he aint no G...

My point is.. STOP Callin each other haters and dick ryders ... its gettin fuckin annoying, I almost left the board because of that lol ..

BL7

Re:Haters/Dick Ryders Part THREE!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 01:07:17 PM »
I agree. It's like it's a fuckin' crime to like DPG on this board. Shit is ridiculous!