Author Topic: Undergrund rapper kills four people and gets caught at airport  (Read 260 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Undergrund rapper kills four people and gets caught at airport
« on: September 20, 2009, 07:05:54 AM »
Castro Valley man arrested, suspect in the killing of four people in Virginia

FARMVILLE, Va. Ń A Castro Valley man who rapped about murder in songs posted on his MySpace page was arrested Saturday by investigators who suspect him of killing four people in a central Virginia college town.
Richard Alden Samuel McCroskey, 20, was taken into custody at Richmond International Airport, where authorities believe he tried to catch a flight back to California. Officers found McCroskey asleep in the baggage claim area, said Farmville police Capt. Wade Stimpson.
McCroskey is being held in Farmville, where he faces charges of first-degree murder, grand larceny of an automobile and robbery. McCroskey is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Officers found the bodies Friday afternoon in the home of Debra Kelley, an associate professor of sociology and criminal justice at Longwood University, school spokeswoman Gina Caldwell said Saturday.
Authorities are awaiting identification of the dead from the state medical examiner's office, but that isn't expected until Monday.
A university spokesman told the Richmond Times-Dispatch that Kelley was among the dead.
According to the Richmond newspaper, police entered the home Friday when the smell of decomposing bodies was detected. An officer went to the house after receiving a call from the concerned mother of one of the residents. Police had also gone there a day earlier to check on the residents, but were told by a man there that the inhabitants were at a
Advertisement

movie.
McCroskey was immersed in the so-called horrorcore rap music scene, and recorded songs that spoke of death, murder and mutilation under the name Syko Sam. His MySpace page says he has been rapping for a few months.
One of several songs posted on his MySpace page under his stage name talks about the thrill of killing someone. A friend confirmed the site and the songs were McCroskey's.
"You're not the first, just to let you know. I've killed many people and I kill them real slow. It's the best feeling, watching their last breath. Stabbing and stabbing till there's nothing left," McCroskey sings in "My Dark Side."
One of the best-known horrorcore rappers, Pittsburg native Mario Delgado, told the Bay Area News Group that McCroskey traveled to many of his shows and sent him messages on MySpace. Delgado, who performs under the name Mars, said his violent lyrics do not condone murder.
"That's what I sing about in my music, but it's pretend," he said. "But kids like this, it alters the way they're thinking.
"It may inspire people to (kill), but normal people don't do that."
The owner of a small, independent record label that specializes in the horrorcore genre said others shouldn't judge McCroskey by what they see on his Web site or hear in his music. Andres Shrim, who owns Serial Killin Records in New Mexico and performs under the name SickTanicK, described McCroskey as a "great kid" Ń articulate, smart and professional.
Shrim said he has known McCroskey at least two years.
"You would never, ever imagine that kid even being a suspect," Shrim said. "If he is found to be guilty, I would be 100 percent shocked."
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Undergrund rapper kills four people and gets caught at airport
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:34 AM »
uppp
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Undergrund rapper kills four people and gets caught at airport
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »
pretty messed up!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone