Author Topic: The TRUTH about the WideAwake DeathRow forums  (Read 695 times)

shreibster

Re: The TRUTH about the WideAwake DeathRow forums
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »
Lol.. he never got paid to do those sites. Went to all that trouble and even bootlegged Snoop's and Daz's albums on the main page..

He's a Death Row fanboy. What do you expect? It's funny, because I don't even think Cedric respects his ass now. Only work he can get with is with Tha Realest. I got some funny stories about both of them if anyone wants to inquire.

Wow.. haha someone needs to tell Daz and about how the dude is working for Wideawake now. I might have to.. the response would be fucking priceless..

Tell Daz or else I will! LOL. Seriously, Lara actually respects Hyland from what I have heard. Everyone has told her about this dude, and she refuses to listen. The same thing was done with John Payne. WIDEawake is set to fail as a company because of poor judgment. I guess she's afraid to fire him, because she gave him a good bit of the catalog.

Yeah thats shit, its her own fault for not wanting to pay for good help just like the cheap move of not having Chronic Relit properly mastered.

Well, she pays though that's the thing! LOL. Hyland is getting paid like 24 G's a year or so this guy is boasting about! Fucking bootleggers on payroll! Ain't that some shit? She actually brought on Payne, but he isn't even a VP! No one knows what the fuck he's doing up there! He doesn't even know how to fucking use Protools! When Lara tried to fire him because she fucked up, the investor stepped in the way and blocked it from happening because Payne and his buddy got in good with the investor. Also, for those who don't know Payne is in charge of this next record - The Lost Sessions too! Fuck what you heard. If the records don't move units, you know why. Don't get me started on the actual company aspects.

man your such a dick rider get a life you geek

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »
Lol.. he never got paid to do those sites. Went to all that trouble and even bootlegged Snoop's and Daz's albums on the main page..

He's a Death Row fanboy. What do you expect? It's funny, because I don't even think Cedric respects his ass now. Only work he can get with is with Tha Realest. I got some funny stories about both of them if anyone wants to inquire.

Wow.. haha someone needs to tell Daz and about how the dude is working for Wideawake now. I might have to.. the response would be fucking priceless..

Tell Daz or else I will! LOL. Seriously, Lara actually respects Hyland from what I have heard. Everyone has told her about this dude, and she refuses to listen. The same thing was done with John Payne. WIDEawake is set to fail as a company because of poor judgment. I guess she's afraid to fire him, because she gave him a good bit of the catalog.

Yeah thats shit, its her own fault for not wanting to pay for good help just like the cheap move of not having Chronic Relit properly mastered.

Well, she pays though that's the thing! LOL. Hyland is getting paid like 24 G's a year or so this guy is boasting about! Fucking bootleggers on payroll! Ain't that some shit? She actually brought on Payne, but he isn't even a VP! No one knows what the fuck he's doing up there! He doesn't even know how to fucking use Protools! When Lara tried to fire him because she fucked up, the investor stepped in the way and blocked it from happening because Payne and his buddy got in good with the investor. Also, for those who don't know Payne is in charge of this next record - The Lost Sessions too! Fuck what you heard. If the records don't move units, you know why. Don't get me started on the actual company aspects.

man your such a dick rider get a life you geek

Right. Lol.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 03:01:12 PM »

Yeah, I'm hoping they last long enough for that Pac option album to come out. Though its some funny shit.. its just one thing after the other.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »

Yeah, I'm hoping they last long enough for that Pac option album to come out. Though its some funny shit.. its just one thing after the other.

Same and I am hoping that Payne and the idiots get kicked out by that time. These fucks are ruining the company.

deathrowmusic

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »
Dre didn't even sell 5,000 copies. LOL
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 05:23:57 AM by deathrowmusic »

deathrowmusic

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 07:05:37 AM »
and on http://twitter.com/deathrowmusic john hyland has wrote "we had them turn over the domain that was our trademark, bought them? no"
Bullshit. it belonged to hyland's buddy all along.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 05:24:37 AM by deathrowmusic »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: you lost?
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 09:31:09 AM »
this has nothing to do with west coast music so get out of here

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »
She needs hyland that's why she keeps fucking with the bootlegger. What a desperate beyatch. Watch her go bankrupt in a few months, she borrowed loads of money to purchase the label and her releases are getting wood numbers. Dre didn't even sell 5,000 copies. LOL

Yeah, a Album already released like 4 times didn't move. What a surprise. Though Chronic Re-lit might of been the worse choice selling wise, it was mostly just about some sorta Ceremony type shit. The rebirth of death row. I mean jesus actually promote a mother fucker.