Author Topic: Roccy N Sccit - doin it big in elements, young'ns  (Read 253 times)

Roccy

Roccy N Sccit - doin it big in elements, young'ns
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:01:06 PM »
Roccy:
I bend mcs on the daily like spoons, leave em nervous like a groom on his wedding day
whatchu assume? i'm evil like a witch and i ride the beat like a broom been wicked since the womb
you can hear me but you cant see like the cricket in my room, ive paid my dues turned mcs' blue
like blue clues stayed true to my crew L.A.M.B i thoughts you knew? i'm an artist and your an animated cartoon
leave your face plated i dont play kid, god tested my mind and I aced it sccit gave a gram and i laced it
the devil offered me a hand and i embraced it god aint mad cause i was wasted, I'm gracious I got super powers
I can almost taste it call me wolverine and watch as i take you back to the basics, i got no race kid i'm faceless
you cant see me youre not on my level I turn cheese into cream on daily basis without a kettle.

Sccit:
you punk bitches wanna call me fake, tell me, what's real?
must i bust steel, keep weapons concealed?
fake or not, i'm on the way to a drug deal
but first i spit bars to leave scars, cuz minor cuts heal
i must drill through guts, still
every punk and chump that bumps gums i must kill
what's real? that is...i'm the fuckin phattest
aint no faggot on the atlas on my status so suck a fat dick
...watch the hat trick
my 3 lucky charms- a shovel, a ditch, a casket
or fuck a casket
i'll pour some gas on ya ass and ask for matches
stay grimey, gritty, nothin pretty..this aint no beauty pageant

how it really goes down..

Herbal_Life

Re: Roccy N Sccit - doin it big in elements, young'ns
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
Roccy:
I bend mcs on the daily like spoons, leave em nervous like a groom on his wedding day
whatchu assume? i'm evil like a witch and i ride the beat like a broom been wicked since the womb
you can hear me but you cant see like the cricket in my room, ive paid my dues turned mcs' blue
like blue clues stayed true to my crew L.A.M.B i thoughts you knew? i'm an artist and your an animated cartoon
leave your face plated i dont play kid, god tested my mind and I aced it sccit gave a gram and i laced it
the devil offered me a hand and i embraced it god aint mad cause i was wasted, I'm gracious I got super powers
I can almost taste it call me wolverine and watch as i take you back to the basics, i got no race kid i'm faceless

Sccit:
i'll pour some gas on ya ass and ask for matches
stay grimey, gritty, nothin pretty..this aint no beauty pageant

came thru really fuckin strong.... damn...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
^why do u delete lines out of the verses? are u tryna prove a point samuel?? LOL

not slick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »
i'm actually feelin' it. 8)

Herbal_Life

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »
i'm actually feelin' it. 8)
yeah its pretty dope shit