Author Topic: how come chicano rappers can never flow on beat?  (Read 900 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: how come chicano rappers can never flow on beat?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 10:35:37 AM »
how many times is this fool job gonna make a thread or comment about the same thing/sentiment?....most chicano rappers do suck, but there are rappers who happen to be chicano (big difference) who are very dope, such as the mexakinz (shout out d-nice), guzzle, omar cruz (more like blunts lla),and of course psycho realm/sick symphoniez (sick jacken specifically).....hell, i think even my group gets down and we're 'wetbacks'.....but yes, there are ALOT of 'chicano rappers' who flat out SUCK, and unfortunately they fuck it up for everyone else....but there are plenty of black & white rappers who suck too, just as badly if not worse,  its just that for whatever reason, the the fans of this particular genre of music dont seem to know the difference

co sign and that is why I said it the way I did in my post. C knoxxx know the deal. I can add at least 5-10 more mexican rappers to that list as well that can rap they ass off.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »

Now these Mexakinz can flow. Classic

Dope Track!!

These Guy's Was Pretty Dope Also!!  8)

Word, I had a chance to meet DH out here in Vegas for a in store show a few years back. Cool peeps, can't wait for their new album.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 10:37:26 AM »
i "love" the fact that theres so many chicano rappers that are racists against black people

that is just beyond all irony

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 10:37:40 AM »

Dope Track!!

definitely. shout out to DH, they are cool peeps who have shown my crew alot of luv in the past and given us a few opportunities to rock shows wit them....they got a new project coming out soon btw

what is the name of your group C?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »
i "love" the fact that theres so many chicano rappers that are racists against black people

That is a 2 way street.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »
Here is another dope chicano rapper, Ikuestion

This is just a lil snippet of what he can do.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »

its fuckin pathetic and i'm embarrassed by it....no excuse for it at all, but don't automatically label every 'chicano' rapper as having the same mentality.....the problem is, unlike other sub genres of hip-hop, most chicano rappers are heavily involved in street shit F'REAL, and unfortunately there's alot of racial tensions amongst black and hispanics in ca state prisons as well as certain parts of LA, and as a result, it bleeds into the music........but yes, its ridiculous.....and thanks for the wetback comment earlier homie
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »

Dope Track!!

definitely. shout out to DH, they are cool peeps who have shown my crew alot of luv in the past and given us a few opportunities to rock shows wit them....they got a new project coming out soon btw

all angles.....here's a link to a thread i made a while back promoting our new mixtape: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=227162.msg2304437#msg2304437....i dont wanna post the whole thing here at the risk of being labeled a spammer....good lookin out homie

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »

its fuckin pathetic and i'm embarrassed by it....no excuse for it at all, but don't automatically label every 'chicano' rapper as having the same mentality.....the problem is, unlike other sub genres of hip-hop, most chicano rappers are heavily involved in street shit F'REAL, and unfortunately there's alot of racial tensions amongst black and hispanics in ca state prisons as well as certain parts of LA, and as a result, it bleeds into the music........but yes, its ridiculous.....and thanks for the wetback comment earlier homie

about the wetback comment: my bad homie, just a lil humor..didnt mean to offend anyone

but yeah i agree about whatchu said..but i really wouldnt mind hearing more dope chicano rappers..im open to new music and and alot of hispanics come from the same bullshit as black people so it would def be interesting to hear their story

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 10:50:37 AM »

about the wetback comment: my bad homie, just a lil humor..didnt mean to offend anyone

but yeah i agree about whatchu said..but i really wouldnt mind hearing more dope chicano rappers..im open to new music and and alot of hispanics come from the same bullshit as black people so it would def be interesting to hear their story

s'all good mang, and i agree 100%, we arent much different at all and i think unity is beautifull thing and should happen more often....sick jacken and chase inifinte from self scientific were working on brown & black unity project for a while, but unfortunately those songs ended up on various projects....but other group are doing the same thing too, its just a few bad apples that fuck it up.....one

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

Dope Track!!

all angles.....here's a link to a thread i made a while back promoting our new mixtape: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=227162.msg2304437#msg2304437....i dont wanna post the whole thing here at the risk of being labeled a spammer....good lookin out homie

Man I can't believe I missed this lol. DLing right now.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 11:00:05 AM »
Up North Here You Got All These Native Rappers Coming Out Its Hard Take Some Of'em Seriously.

Here's An Example

Then You Got Some Crews That Go Hard.

So I Guess It Goes All Around Like CHUCK Said It's Not Just Chicano Rappers!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »
My favorite DH joint

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 11:03:30 AM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 11:04:50 AM »
Up North Here You Got All These Native Rappers Coming Out Its Hard Take Some Of'em Seriously.

Here's An Example

Then You Got Some Crews That Go Hard.

So I Guess It Goes All Around Like CHUCK Said It's Not Just Chicano Rappers!

DAMN Team Rezofficial GOES! That shit is banging  :o