Author Topic: Roccy N Sccit - speak the real daily, while u other cats failing  (Read 697 times)

Roccy

Roccy N Sccit - speak the real daily, while u other cats failing
« on: September 23, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »
Sccit:
always right, never wrong, im a hog like tommy
jackin muthafuckaz like gasol for kwame
im a mack gettin stacks, bread and cheese like pizza
and keep a bleez up in my ear for when i need the reefa
got speed like cheetahs, cant read the visa?
i got cash out the ass, i can feed indonesia
what u know about jew stacks?
while u foos scrap for food stamps
i sit back and do raps and cute tramps
ever so often i be poppin pills fill my belly
so dont fuck with this thizzraeli

Roccy:
I lyrically turn haters into ghosts when I flow
leave em dead physically like Jason lee the crow
no pistol and no bullets needed, i stay clean like a whistle
so hot i sizzle cause i'm an O-Gizzle
i fly high like a missle, got my girl askin why i shine like a crystal
i'm like listen, i was born to glisten i'm ballin like the pistons
then we started kissin, put my dick in her mouth like it was a mission
my balls racing for her tongue like it was a competition, now sprung shes insistin
she says im hung like a cross on the neck of a christian, and i shine like gloss
i'm no pimp don't get it wrong cuzz, i'm just a boss.  :)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:28:37 PM by Roccy »
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

Re: Roccy N Sccit - speak the real daily, while u other cats failing
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »
So let me get this straight, elior, nice jewish kid from the valley claims to rob people, is a mack, has enough money to feed indonesia, and is never wrong about anything...

Yeah definitely does not sound like "speaking the real" is any part of you clowns' daily routine.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 10:23:43 PM »
That Indonesia shit was a nice line though, LMAO. :D

Roccy

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »
So let me get this straight, elior, nice jewish kid from the valley claims to rob people, is a mack, has enough money to feed indonesia, and is never wrong about anything...

Yeah definitely does not sound like "speaking the real" is any part of you clowns' daily routine.

lol@ judging people over a message board.

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 10:39:31 PM »

are you sure you are laughing out loud? and not just getting bitter after being exposed as a fraud?

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »

are you sure you are laughing out loud? and not just getting bitter after being exposed as a fraud?

yeah, i'm laughing at you alright.   :)

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

yeah, i'm laughing at you alright.   :)

Well, if you can find the power to sit all by yourself and laugh at pretty much nothing, then more power to ya.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »

its a battle style flow, u idiot, of course it's gunna be bragadocious. just admit it's dope and quit bein a bitter fag all the time.

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »
No it's cool dog, just as long as you admit that what you rap about and what you do in real life are two very different things. It's all good playa beezy homey.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 01:37:56 AM »
No it's cool dog, just as long as you admit that what you rap about and what you do in real life are two very different things. It's all good playa beezy homey.

of course, i cant literally feed indonesia, but everything i rap about is usually on par with the way i view and live life (aside from the obvious exaggerations like claiming to be as fast as a cheetah, square)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »

of course, i cant literally feed indonesia, but everything i rap about is usually on par with the way i view and live life (aside from the obvious exaggerations like claiming to be as fast as a cheetah, square)
LOL @ FASTER THAN CHEETAH

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »

so you do rob people? and you're a mack? post up pics of your stable gathered around you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »

so you do rob people? and you're a mack? post up pics of your stable gathered around you.

a mack is a dude who knows how 2 pull females=me, idiot...and yes, i have jacked squares such as yourself in the past. glad u appreciate my talent, though. :-*

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 06:34:10 PM »
lmfao at NIK lying in his rhymes....livin a fake life

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »
lmfao at NIK lying in his rhymes....livin a fake life
lol @ entire thread