Author Topic: ALOT (Yes Alot!) of info on Snoop Dogg MIW  (Read 1436 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: ALOT (Yes Alot!) of info on Snoop Dogg MIW
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »
Sounds like more trash. Probably a typical Snoop album, 1 great song, 2-4 pretty good ones, some decent fillers, and majority of it will be wack juice.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 08:07:08 AM »
lol at everybody hatin.  any1 who thinks Snoop's been too soft since Doggystyle needs to get a grip on life.  every Snoop album has been cool, all of em (not including the comps.).  i ain't a Snoopy-Groupie but i can't see why y'all bitchin' already.  soulja's cool and gucci is that nigga.  not really too sure on Brandy but i know what i'm gettin' already with everybody else on there.  MIW will be hot, it all depends on you.

All of Snoop's albums certainly have NOT been cool. Every so often dude proves that he can still come with it - but he needs to actually put his back into it. A lot of times Snoop goes into the studio with autopilot on and the result is often half-assed. He needs people around him to drive him to a better performance - be it Dr. Dre, The D.O.C., or any other rapper or producer who actually challenge him to come with something decent.

MIW is looking like another Snoop project I'm gonna give a miss. Luckily the old Death Row shit is coming out.

that's your opinion.  dubcc has no credibility on issues.  it's tha same people with tha same opinions, just different aliases.  Snoop has always been hot and that's that.  I'm not racist but i can't let a white boy tell me that some hip hop legend is always on some hit or miss shit.  when if Snoop woulda really struck out (been all that bad) after Doggystyle then tha nigga wouldn't be here 16/18 years later lol.  You can only live off your name so long

haha how the fuck are you gonna say that dubcc has no credibility when u said stated that "gucci is that nigga"? can he rap? nope so why is he that nigga

ohhhh thats right because he shot someone in order to save his own life and "the streets" (aka the national internet committee) fuck with him so u gotta jump the bandwagon, right?                      

him shootin some1 was actually tha furthest thing from my mind.  i know people who shot people, i still joan and box wit em all day, it's nothin.  u just don't like Gucci bcuz it's not cool 2 like Gucci on tha internet.  Bart sells out shows all across tha US so i guess his lyrical skills can't be that atrosys. 

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »
lol at everybody hatin.  any1 who thinks Snoop's been too soft since Doggystyle needs to get a grip on life.  every Snoop album has been cool, all of em (not including the comps.).  i ain't a Snoopy-Groupie but i can't see why y'all bitchin' already.  soulja's cool and gucci is that nigga.  not really too sure on Brandy but i know what i'm gettin' already with everybody else on there.  MIW will be hot, it all depends on you.

All of Snoop's albums certainly have NOT been cool. Every so often dude proves that he can still come with it - but he needs to actually put his back into it. A lot of times Snoop goes into the studio with autopilot on and the result is often half-assed. He needs people around him to drive him to a better performance - be it Dr. Dre, The D.O.C., or any other rapper or producer who actually challenge him to come with something decent.

MIW is looking like another Snoop project I'm gonna give a miss. Luckily the old Death Row shit is coming out.

that's your opinion.  dubcc has no credibility on issues.  it's tha same people with tha same opinions, just different aliases.  Snoop has always been hot and that's that.  I'm not racist but i can't let a white boy tell me that some hip hop legend is always on some hit or miss shit.  when if Snoop woulda really struck out (been all that bad) after Doggystyle then tha nigga wouldn't be here 16/18 years later lol.  You can only live off your name so long

haha how the fuck are you gonna say that dubcc has no credibility when u said stated that "gucci is that nigga"? can he rap? nope so why is he that nigga

ohhhh thats right because he shot someone in order to save his own life and "the streets" (aka the national internet committee) fuck with him so u gotta jump the bandwagon, right?                      

him shootin some1 was actually tha furthest thing from my mind.  i know people who shot people, i still joan and box wit em all day, it's nothin.  u just don't like Gucci bcuz it's not cool 2 like Gucci on tha internet.  Bart sells out shows all across tha US so i guess his lyrical skills can't be that atrosys. 

ohh okay so i dont like him cuz its the cool thing to do on the internet? sure

it cant be the fact that he CANT rap,writes elementary ass raps and his music sounds like its for the retarded? cant be that

smh stop fronting u know u just a bandwagon jumper

and if u say that Gucci is "that nigga" then u better not ever in life critisize or say that u dont like a certain rappers music because its a known fact that Gucci is one of the worst rappers of all time

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2009, 11:31:20 AM »
lets be real here, his death row leftover album is gonna destroy this wack shit
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 04:22:51 AM »
really want to hear this song though

Its from new Snoop album?

nad45

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »
there is a untitled song feat. Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, & Nate Dogg produced by pete rock on the new snoop according to wiki.....does that mean tha  tdpg working with pete rock n we might actually see the dpg album produced by pete rock. sometime in the near future....
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

kuruptlon

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 04:02:10 PM »
really want to hear this song though

Its from new Snoop album?

According to a response the name of the song is Different Languages Feat. Jazmine Sullivan

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 11:59:26 PM »
Perhaps should wait until you hear it before you make judgements about tracklisting.....Moves like this help stay a household name and relevant for his longevity/legacy....

MediumL

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 01:22:57 AM »
I didnt really fuck with Ego trippin and definitely dont like Gucci or Soulja. However every Snoop album has a couple hot tracks at least.

Btw people saying Snoop fell off after Doggystyle need to quit hating. He's released some dope ass albums since then and there's been soo many west coast classics produced thanks to Snoop.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>