Author Topic: 50 Cent Blasts Jay-Z's Business Practices, "He Thinks He's F*cking Jesus"  (Read 550 times)

Elano

50 Cent recently added fuel to his war of words against Jay-Z by discussing the rap mogul's past business mistakes and his perception of being more holy than the artists he previously represented.

Speaking on his past joint venture with Freeway and Jay, 50 explained why the rapper is difficult to work with.

"I think he completely has his best interests in mind," 50 said about Hov. "When you commit to working with other artists -- I have to be passionate about it. Of course, you want to make money, so you only commit to the things that you're excited about, that you feel you have the chemistry with or has something there, but after you get past that point, it should be something that you actually want to see win. I tried to collaborate with him on the Freeway project. What I did was Freeway went out and found his publishing deal, and we started the album, and Jay did 'Big Spender' and I did 'Take You to the Top,' and when it came time to put the record out, he didn't want to shoot his video, so I'm like, 'Why am I going to shoot mine? I'm not shooting it. It's on your label.' He has a king complex, he thinks he's f*cking Jesus, you know what I mean? This J-Hova sh*t." (Rolling Stone)

dstyle

• 'G'
Re: 50 Cent Blasts Jay-Z's Business Practices, "He Thinks He's F*cking Jesus"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 01:53:50 AM »
why dont he talk about those first week sales?
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

MediumL

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

he did.

50 needs to stop talking about Jay cause at the end of the day both are millionaires and should be enjoying life rather than fighting over some irrelevant King of NY crown.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 06:55:03 AM »
50 looks weak talking about Jay instead of focusing more on his own music, disappointing sales, his and g-unit's future/
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »
i mean yeah his sales are down but imo 50 does not need record sales to be relevant.
He is a interesting character if he sells or not. He should start developping new artists now too.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »

he did.

50 needs to stop talking about Jay cause at the end of the day both are millionaires and should be enjoying life rather than fighting over some irrelevant King of NY crown.

Yeah the whold King of NY title is meaningless now.  New York hasn't been relavent in a while.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 01:43:46 PM »
"He Think's He's Fucking Jesus"

rofl

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 02:28:50 PM »
"He Think's He's Fucking Jesus"

rofl

:laugh:

Rest of the interview about Jay:

Is that something you'd put on a record?
You have to say something ? I don't really have a passion for this guy. We're compared to each other, because we're both in hip-hop, it would be me, him and Puffy. When they make those comparisons, they compare me to guys who have been here 10 and 15 years longer than me. Can you not see the significance of me being able to make the same deals that they're able to make in 10 years less than they have?

You have no personal beef with him, nothing to jump in on?
I'm just watching him. He said something one time I didn't like, those little things, subliminal things — for me, that's the punk way to do things.

He said something about, "I'm about a dollar."
That was a long time ago, that was '99. That didn't matter. There are little things in his records, he would make reference to things, and it would just be a question mark, but when he was in the U.K., he was talking on the radio, and the guy must have made him feel like he was a punk, because he had to point out that he's not afraid of 50 Cent. "Nobody's afraid of 50 Cent," or whatever he said, but he should have been addressing the guys who made him feel like that, because his approach and presentation has made him so approachable that Lil Mama's on the stage [uninvited at the 2009 VMAs]. He made himself like that. When you wear glasses, when you wear Urkel glasses, what do you associate those glasses with? Intelligence. There's certain things that connect to the man — don't hit a guy with four eyes, right? That's the message he's putting out when he's walking around with these glasses and stuff like that on, and you know he's making himself look safer so he can get in the spot on the Beyoncé path.

It seems he'll have to respond, and he might throw you in there.
I'd love for him to say something he's not supposed to say about me. The difference is the last guy he competed with was Nas, and he lost. Nas just didn't keep his business intact, and later had to submit and sign under him, so we couldn't acknowledge that he beat him when they had to compete. I think he got a phobia from that. You know what the most vulnerable space for an artist is? Confusion. So if you think you're the hottest rapper or the hottest artist, whenever you're losing and everybody knows it, that could be a confusion point for you, right? That's what he went through at that time. We don't know what happens in the future, but we know the facts.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 02:56:16 PM by dubsmith_nz »

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 03:48:56 PM »
Actually he's a freemason which makes him the antichrist.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »
Can all these fucking idiots going on and on about the illumanti and freemason stop posting.  No one gives a fuck about your stupid theories.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Elano

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »
Can all these fucking idiots going on and on about the illumanti and freemason stop posting.  No one gives a fuck about your stupid theories.

^^

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 12:37:54 PM »

It ain't a theory biatch, itz da truth but u got ur head up ur a$$ ur so far u'll neva realize it.......tool 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »

he did.

Yeah the whold King of NY title is meaningless now.  New York hasn't been relavent in a while.

NY will always be relevent
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens