Author Topic: VIDEO: Birdman Feat Lil Wayne And Drake "Money To Blow"  (Read 250 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO: Birdman Feat Lil Wayne And Drake "Money To Blow"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »
This could be a big hit, Drake got hooks for days, he's the new 50.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:30 AM »

Agreed dude knows how to drop bomb hooks

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 06:52:47 AM »
I don't know, i didn't really dig his hook on this song..perhaps it's just  :-\me..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

MediumL

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 09:37:16 AM »
Is it me or nowadays new artists get played out so quickly. I mean they appear on so many tracks it just loses the value of an appearance. Not hating on Drake just abit of a shame really.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

ikke

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 09:42:45 AM »
Is it me or nowadays new artists get played out so quickly. I mean they appear on so many tracks it just loses the value of an appearance. Not hating on Drake just abit of a shame really.
ye lol, he's been rapping full timefor a month or 2 now and he already has 3 top 10 hits.
His album sell average because he'd lose most of his hype by then, then 6 months after the album release we'll be like drake who?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »
His album sell average because he'd lose most of his hype by then, then 6 months after the album release we'll be like drake who?
I dont think so, before tha carter 3 dropped for about a year and a half Lil Wayne FLOODED the market, he was on everything and he sold 1,000,000 the first week, I dont think Drake will do those numbers but right now he has an extremely solid fan base, If he were to release an album on Tuesday with a Best I Ever Had-esque single (in terms of popularity) I think he would be able to crack 500,000 first week relatively easy.