Author Topic: Dre and Snoop Prevent a Robbery  (Read 1364 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Dre and Snoop Prevent a Robbery
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »
lol @ the original death row label in the commercial. Looks like a drawn up piece of shit, when exactly did they switch to the newer one?

G-Funk

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 09:26:02 PM »
lol @ the original death row label in the commercial. Looks like a drawn up piece of shit, when exactly did they switch to the newer one?

for real, it looks like something a 5th grader can do. and obviously right away.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 10:23:13 PM »
lol that was so hurting. i'm glad i skimmed it.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 02:01:01 AM »
lol Where did Dre get his gun from? One second he holds the potato chips, the other second he holds a pistol. Must be some kind of magic trick.  ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 02:15:54 AM »
^^ I know that shit had me trippin when I first saw it ???    I. Rewinded pause slow mo.. N I still can't see where that shit came from.... :banana_llama:
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

Mietek23

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 02:26:38 AM »
Now I know why they re-did it for the Up In Smoke Tour :)

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 03:12:33 AM »
^^ I know that shit had me trippin when I first saw it ???    I. Rewinded pause slow mo.. N I still can't see where that shit came from.... :banana_llama:

I think he came from his Sleeve, or they actually stopped it, gave him a gun and then filmed it so it came outta no where lol. You know those contraptions were the gun comes out of the sleeve via some sorta button. 

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 03:25:05 AM »
That video was described in the source...and it was supposed to be the intro for a Death Row Chronic tour.In the same Source interview with Snoop (i think) they say there is a video for Puffin' On Blunts, Drinkin' On Tanqueray.

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 03:36:13 AM »

I think he came from his Sleeve, or they actually stopped it, gave him a gun and then filmed it so it came outta no where lol. You know those contraptions were the gun comes out of the sleeve via some sorta button. 

Yuppss...  like those old school shows bewitched n the one wit the gennie...    Mad cheesy......

MarshColin

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 08:23:52 AM »
That video was described in the source...and it was supposed to be the intro for a Death Row Chronic tour.In the same Source interview with Snoop (i think) they say there is a video for Puffin' On Blunts, Drinkin' On Tanqueray.

There is a vid for it. It's listed in the asset documents from the bankruptcy shit. I totally forgot about that I knew till you just reminded me. Kinda odd to me they didn't throw that on the DVD for re-lit.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 08:24:15 AM »
Probably one of the worst vids i have ever seen

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 11:11:30 AM »
was there anything else on the chronic re lit dvd ?
that plus  a bunch of tv spots... the 30 min interview wit dr dre, music videos n the unreleased songs.....

if any one seen the up in smoke tour dvd they have a newer version of the robbery .pretty cool too

ya, when I popped my unaltered pirated copy of the DVD in & peep that section with the robbery, I was thinking of how much the Up In Smoke Tour skit was far MORE better not to mention the Hyper-Sonic spot music was GREATLY executed! Dr. Dre needs to do a FULL OST!  8)  ;D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

G-Funk

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »
^^ I know that shit had me trippin when I first saw it ???    I. Rewinded pause slow mo.. N I still can't see where that shit came from....

LOL i did that too

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »
was there anything else on the chronic re lit dvd ?
that plus  a bunch of tv spots... the 30 min interview wit dr dre, music videos n the unreleased songs.....

if any one seen the up in smoke tour dvd they have a newer version of the robbery .pretty cool too

ya, when I popped my unaltered pirated copy of the DVD in & peep that section with the robbery, I was thinking of how much the Up In Smoke Tour skit was far MORE better not to mention the Hyper-Sonic spot music was GREATLY executed! Dr. Dre needs to do a FULL OST!  8)  ;D
yuppsss... shit was gangster....dre should make full lenght movies like that.. 

Swoll1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »
New to me.