Author Topic: Flash Forward?  (Read 3178 times)

Lunatic

Re: Flash Forward?
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »
SPOILERS

A lot of cool twists in the episode tonight. Stan fucking with the President and saving the funding was awesome; I thought he was at the Pres' office to accept the Homeland Security job after Mark failed on the stand. That was a cool twist.

Janis being a lesbian was a good twist too considering she's pregnant in 5 months :laugh:

and WOAH! If Janis really is dead, that is an awesome twist (although I liked her character a lot). That gives the audience (us) some doubt that everything seen in the flash forwards 5 months from now will come true, since Janis saw herself alive and is now dead. But I'm pretty sure she won't die.

Also, that tower being built that quickly in Somalia raises interesting questions. And who texted Olivia that Mark was drinking again? they blocked their number too.

Sweet episode.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 08:39:55 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 05:50:00 AM »
SPOILERS

A lot of cool twists in the episode tonight. Stan fucking with the President and saving the funding was awesome; I thought he was at the Pres' office to accept the Homeland Security job after Mark failed on the stand. That was a cool twist.

Janis being a lesbian was a good twist too considering she's pregnant in 5 months :laugh:

and WOAH! If Janis really is dead, that is an awesome twist (although I liked her character a lot). That gives the audience (us) some doubt that everything seen in the flash forwards 5 months from now will come true, since Janis saw herself alive and is now dead. But I'm pretty sure she won't die.

Also, that tower being built that quickly in Somalia raises interesting questions. And who texted Olivia that Mark was drinking again? they blocked their number too.

Sweet episode.

yeah man, it was a decent episode... i was kinda hoping it would go more into how it ended in ep 3 where we find out that the dad and the "d giggons" were init together to create the black out.. but im guessing this wont happen to alot futher down the line.
+ yeah the tower buildings in somalia was an interesting approach.. only downside to it was the corny shoot out scene in the carpark, wood have been better without the music being played over it.. so are we thinking that it was the President that arranged the ambush after stan pulled the blackmail card out on him?

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 11:41:28 AM »
^ya, the shoot out scene was corny with that music..wtf at the music choice LOL..

I don't think it was the President..but will see..

The Watcher

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »
i think:

- it was the president that organised the hit
- stan told olivia mark was drinking again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »
i think:

- it was the president that organised the hit
- stan told olivia mark was drinking again
I can see it being Stan..the president thing seems too easy and predictable..

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »
yeah I'm betting that sponsor guy (that's stan right) told his wife, thinking it would be the best thing to do being benford's friend and sponsor

anyways great episode, but that music during the shootings was totally unnecessary
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 04:50:20 PM »
yeah I'm betting that sponsor guy (that's stan right) told his wife, thinking it would be the best thing to do being benford's friend and sponsor

anyways great episode, but that music during the shootings was totally unnecessary
I can't imagine the sponsor # would be blocked in Olivia phone though.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 07:07:07 AM »
so far looks good

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 09:29:53 AM »

I can't imagine the sponsor # would be blocked in Olivia phone though.
but it's easy to block your number if you don't want the person you are calling/texting to know it's you (I've done it)

I'm about to watch the latest ep, can't wait
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 12:47:51 PM »
^True

Another awesome episode. The "blue hand" mystery was awesome. Shows that the flash forwards are becoming more and more likely; bad news for Dimitri lol. And that black guy seemed weird with his flash forward too.

The scene with Lloyd, Olivia and Mark was awesome. Mark was ready to bang on him lol. Here we see the downfall of Mark & Olivia's future, also making the flash forwards more likely.

Simon is a fuckin' awesome character, just as I expected. When he was telling that fine blonde dime about his flash forward killing a man and she looked all scared and he goes "aren't u glad u asked?" that shit was awesome lol. And then in the back seat of Lloyd's car; he's gonna' be an awesome character.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 01:00:55 AM by Lunatic 63 »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »
^Yup, great ass episode!

The Watcher

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 11:54:10 PM »
man i was hoping that fbi chick was gonna die. i'd like to see someone die (that hasnt in the future) so then one of their flashforwards change or something, atleast show everything isn't written in stone or something like that
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2009, 01:01:18 AM »
man i was hoping that fbi chick was gonna die. i'd like to see someone die (that hasnt in the future) so then one of their flashforwards change or something, atleast show everything isn't written in stone or something like that
ya, it'd be cool and throw us off if someone WITH a flash forward died.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »
ya, it'd be cool and throw us off if someone WITH a flash forward died.
I don't think they want to get Demitri all hopeful and shit lol

The Watcher

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2009, 05:28:49 AM »
yeah it wouldnt have to be killing someone. like instead of fixing up the fbi chick, they couldve removed her uterus completely. she would still be alive, but wouldnt be able to have kids. something small would do just to keep people guessing
- celph titled

- joe budden