Author Topic: Flash Forward?  (Read 3191 times)

Lunatic

Re: Flash Forward?
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »
yeah it wouldnt have to be killing someone. like instead of fixing up the fbi chick, they couldve removed her uterus completely. she would still be alive, but wouldnt be able to have kids. something small would do just to keep people guessing
yup, that'd work. Well now they said it's gonna be nearly impossible for her to have kids. Will see.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
ah i forgot about that bracelet mark's daughter gave him that he ended up burning
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »
^True

Another awesome episode. The "blue hand" mystery was awesome. Shows that the flash forwards are becoming more and more likely; bad news for Dimitri lol. And that black guy seemed weird with his flash forward too.

The scene with Lloyd, Olivia and Mark was awesome. Mark was ready to bang on him lol. Here we see the downfall of Mark & Olivia's future, also making the flash forwards more likely.

Simon is a fuckin' awesome character, just as I expected. When he was telling that fine blonde dime about his flash forward killing a man and she looked all scared and he goes "aren't u glad u asked?" that shit was awesome lol. And then in the back seat of Lloyd's car; he's gonna' be an awesome character.
enjoying it so far, as for Mark & Olivia's future, Mark is pushing her away and that may cause her to sleep with whatshisface, if he was smart he'd chill the fuck out a bit and he could change that. As for Demetri, im a bit sus on him either he had a flashforward and is lying about it, or he has something to do with the blackout. And simon is the shit, i was telling a girl about the double slit experiment a few months ago, but i didn't end up sleeping with her.....only in the movies lol, who'd ever thought quantum physics could get a broad horny

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2009, 03:03:14 PM »
i just start reading book and from the beginning is way different them movie  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »
It was kind of stupid though how Olivia was saying they need to live in the moment and later on in the same episode she was practically breaking if off lol

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 09:58:37 AM »
S P O I L E R S

Good episode this week but damn, I didn't see that coming.And I really like the character, shame he had to go.And I'm almost sure that sponsor guy is seeing thing.Or is h? lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 10:33:37 AM »
SPOILERS

Fucking insane :o   DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. Al was an awesome character but that was a very cool twist; like a mind fuck LOL. Will be interesting to see what's up with the sponsor guy.

How funny would it have been if Al jumped, landed on Celia walking by who broke his fall and that's how he kills her  :P

The whole "blue hand" stuff was really cool 2.

The Watcher

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »
yeah my wife was like "he's gonna land on her and survive"

nice twist in this episode, what ive been really wanting to see happen basically
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »
Pretty good episode

The Tracy stuff was cool. Mark thinks he's killed the 3 star tattoo guy bur I guess there is a whole army of them  :laugh:

I liked how Ingrid didn't see herself as a blond and moving to NY but that's what's gonna happen with her now being put in witness protection. More Simon which was cool. Dying to know how exactly they caused the blackout; experiment gone wrong. He's a cool character.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »
watched the first 8 episodes this weekend...i was planning on spreading em out during the week, but that shit just sucked me in.

i dont see how they can keep this show going though..eventually it needs to come to an end, just like lost. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2009, 10:24:00 PM »
i dont see how they can keep this show going though..eventually it needs to come to an end, just like lost. 
i said the same thing about LOST..and it took all kinds of unexpected twists and turns..that's why i don't ever expect a show to "have to finish" anymore lol.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2009, 03:52:11 PM »
Pretty good episode

The Tracy stuff was cool. Mark thinks he's killed the 3 star tattoo guy bur I guess there is a whole army of them  :laugh:

I liked how Ingrid didn't see herself as a blond and moving to NY but that's what's gonna happen with her now being put in witness protection. More Simon which was cool. Dying to know how exactly they caused the blackout; experiment gone wrong. He's a cool character.

yeah it was a good episode.. i thought it was pretty obvious tho bout the tattoo guy.. but yeah the simon character seems pretty cool, got that smart swagger about him, be interesting to see what theyre work involves and who for.. + isit definatley that simon who's drowning Nicole in her flash forward? & the ending with the rings was different, wonder what they mean..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 03:00:43 PM by JMan »

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2009, 12:38:18 AM »
does any1 ask urself question:
if guy who where responsible for that event - blackout - lloyd and other guy had visions as well, how the fuck other people where available not to passed out ad be awaken? who are they some super humans  :o :o it if they where doin experiment they were prepared that somethin may happened so the other people has no right to be awaken imo  ;)

and btw i just finished reading book and show is very weak compare to it

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »
Last episode was pretty decent. I don't care too much for the story of Bryce and his Chinese lover though. It was still a decent episode.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »
Last episode was pretty decent. I don't care too much for the story of Bryce and his Chinese lover though. It was still a decent episode.

agreed, worst episode so far.. was obviously a shock to hear that bryce suffers from terminal cancer but the whole chinese thing was a little boring.