1 (5.6%)
st louis 0-3
6 (33.3%)
washington 1-2
1 (5.6%)
tampa bay 0-3
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: worst team in NFL?  (Read 548 times)

MoneyTossa

Re: worst team in NFL?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 12:49:39 PM »
Miami

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 01:14:16 PM »
My Raiders if we do not get our shit together REAL QUICK.

nah the raiders can play d at least

It comes and goes.

their defense can be solid. You gotta think about the position their offense is always putting them in. Poor field position, not scoring any points. The defense is getting no help whatsoever. It doesnt help that our best offensive player by FAR (Mcfadden) isnt even being used enough.

I wanna see us pick up Vick when he's a FA, and run the wildcat with him and Mcfadden in the backfield
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »

It comes and goes.

their defense can be solid. You gotta think about the position their offense is always putting them in. Poor field position, not scoring any points. The defense is getting no help whatsoever. It doesnt help that our best offensive player by FAR (Mcfadden) isnt even being used enough.

I wanna see us pick up Vick when he's a FA, and run the wildcat with him and Mcfadden in the backfield
vick isnt the answer to anything

The Best of 3 Worlds

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 01:27:19 PM »

It comes and goes.

vick isnt the answer to anything

A solid QB behind center would be ideal, I dont think we'll be bad enough to pick up Mccoy or Bradford in the draft.  If there isnt another good QB out there....Vick and Mcfadded in the wildcat would be pretty tough to defend.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »
Any QB is a better option than Russell lol. LOL at the QB coach saying he's actually "regressing."
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »
a qb that doesnt telegraph his throws would be great, before trying to deceive opponents with trickery. let's get a qb that can do basic things like completely a 15 yard pass.

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »
a qb that doesnt telegraph his throws would be great, before trying to deceive opponents with trickery. let's get a qb that can do basic things like completely a 15 yard pass.

Its pretty fucked up man. I feel bad for dude to be real. I mean, a polished QB coming out of college would be having a hard time in Oakland with how chaotic its been there for the last few years.  But somebody like JaMarcus who has potential...but still needed some fine tuning, didnt even have much of a chance for success with us.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »
Any QB is a better option than Russell lol. LOL at the QB coach saying he's actually "regressing."
paul hackett never said such words. if i am wrong please post proof.

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 01:39:54 PM »
paul hackett never said such words. if i am wrong please post proof.

I think Boomer Esiason did...but who gives a shit, its Boomer Esiason

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 01:46:53 PM »
Ok I made a mistake, was not the QB coach, but was still a coach within the organization:

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_archives/13821/20090925/coach_russell_is_regressing/

FanHouse - Raiders passing game coordinator Ted Tollner says that quarterback JaMarcus Russell is regressing.

"We're working through trying to get a confidence level with everybody involved from routes, from his footwork, his decision-making, the protection and all of it right has left us all extremely disappointed because it's very easy to pick one guy," Tollner told FanHouse of Russell.

"It never is quite that way. It's a package of things. For his position, when you're playing as poorly as we did last week, a lot of it falls on the quarterback. That's what happens in the game."

Russell was just 7-for-24 with 109 yards in Oakland's 13-10 win over Kansas City in Week 2.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »
russell is garbage
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 03:27:08 PM »
russell is garbage

almost as big a bust as Ryan Leaf. :laugh:

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 04:19:57 AM »
The Lions may have a better record than a couple of other teams this year, but they will always be the worst in my eyes.

Blasphemy

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »
Detroit, Honestly what the fuck.