Author Topic: Elior when are you coming to Queens NY ?  (Read 423 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Elior when are you coming to Queens NY ?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »
pussy
Is that what he has to have between his legs before you'll man up and fight with him?

im the one who challenged him in the first place and offered a grand for it, whiteboy
You challenge a guy who lives in NY. You're a real bad ass now.

I know you're accustomed to having everything handed to you on a silver platter, but most people can't just drop everything they're doing to come fight. Unlike you, some of us have shit to do in our lives.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 01:40:05 PM »
NIK's life is dubcnn. I don't know how many times he is going to prove that and then quickly deny it.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »
pussy
Is that what he has to have between his legs before you'll man up and fight with him?

im the one who challenged him in the first place and offered a grand for it, whiteboy
You challenge a guy who lives in NY. You're a real bad ass now.

I know you're accustomed to having everything handed to you on a silver platter, but most people can't just drop everything they're doing to come fight. Unlike you, some of us have shit to do in our lives.

yea...and u live 10 minutes away, u fuckin pussy. whats ur excuse? come see me, sik...forreal. ur close as fuck, dont bitch out like the little bitch i know u are.

ikke

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »
elior beating you is like beating a 5 year old, it only brings shame

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »
NIK's life is dubcnn. I don't know how many times he is going to prove that and then quickly deny it.

im sure u just woke up to some bomb ass pussy and nutted all over that bitch 4 times in the span of an hour...........or not

prince, none of u geeks are on my level. any of u squares can come see me, but ur all too pussy (besides acgrundy, whos just simply retarded)

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »
wait...when did Nik & Sik get "beef?" or did they always? I'm lost :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »
wait...when did Nik & Sik get "beef?" or did they always? I'm lost :P

sik was involved in some inernet geek shit that involved jizzing over my personal life....thats when i called him out on being the geek he is, and instead of admitting hes on some bitch shit, he took offense.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 01:44:51 PM »
elior beating you is like beating a 5 year old, it only brings shame

ikke, out of all these fags, ur the only one who truly has an excuse to be acting this childish, so i give u a pass

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »
NIK your a violent guy it seems
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens