Author Topic: New Snoop Interview On MTV (PEEP)  (Read 182 times)

BETstaff

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New Snoop Interview On MTV (PEEP)
« on: November 08, 2002, 12:57:27 PM »
Anyone else seen this on MTV Bse The Lick For Those who didnt here is a lowdown.

Snoop talked of early days at death row and no limit and actually thanked death row for experience in the game. He talked about the new album and said that some songs on the album might even make you cry ::) .
The best part of the interview was when he commented on the JD, Dre, Em, X-Z beef, he said that he aint involved in this because he loves Jermaine Dupri Jus as much as he Loves Dre and eminem and he aso said he still has love for Xzibit. He said that its hardly a beef he just said it was a rap war and be settled with a talk. Any UK Fans catch this all week on MTV Base on The Lick Repeats

KURUPTION-81

Re:New Snoop Interview On MTV (PEEP)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2002, 01:48:00 PM »
cool, did he say anything about coming to the uk

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2002, 04:10:20 PM »
arent you the person that makes fake ass posts with rumors you made up???

heyyou

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 04:54:54 AM »
He is telling the truth, cos I also saw it on thursday at 1.00pm GMT. It was on the lick show (MTV Base), and snoops interview was in two parts. You should be able to catch a repeat if you live in the UK.

heyyou

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2002, 05:01:15 AM »
He is telling the truth, cos I also saw it on thursday at 1.00pm GMT. It was on the lick show (MTV Base), and snoops interview was in two parts. You should be able to catch a repeat if you live in the UK.

PS

I listened to choice fm last night (London), they also played snoop's pimp slapp'd, and the radio hosts were giving props & respect to snoop. It seems that snoop is getting more exposure for this album compared to the last couple, which is good.