Author Topic: The Potential BWS Had.  (Read 608 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The Potential BWS Had.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »
But people will never give Game his props on this extreme "stuck in the 90s/DPG" forum anyway..

You haven't been around for too long then. If you want to find Game groupies this is the place to be, hahaha.

where the fuck are they? you people just keep saying that but there no where to be found..

that's because some of them, like you, got banned, einstein.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 12:23:09 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 12:23:45 PM »
M.O.B. could of been a really dope group.

Clyde Carson is hella dope but that new Bass Rock EP was underwhelming.

Ya Boy is hit or miss and when he hits, it's dope.

5555th post  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 01:12:30 PM »
its clear that you dont have your facts straights so aint no point in arguin..
But you did anyway.

- cuz Lil Eazy dissed Game 1st, releasing 2 songs saying he was givin Eazy too much props basically..while Game only mentioned him on 120 bars and it wasnt even a diss
If I were Lil E and some other rapper was getting his dad tatted on him and name dropping him on song after song, I'd get a little agitated too.

- 50 dissed Game 1st on the radio cuz he didnt want to beef with Nas, Joe and etc - who he was cool with before he was cool with 50
Game was only cool with Nas first, but not so much the other guys (Fat Joe and Jadakiss) who appeared alongside Ja Rule in his song "New York," which was why 50 dissed them on Piggy Bank.  And on that topic, Game jumped into the Ja Rule beef because of 50, as he had no problems with Ja prior to that (who he is now cool with anyway), but he didn't want to join in on the others.  Nas, I understand, as they were cool, but he had no publicly known pre-existing relationship with the other guys.

- he did NOT take no side in the beef with Fase - Game spoke about it after and he did not once say that he "rode" with Whiteboy...Game constantly tried to squash his beef with Fase but Fase keeps flip floppin about it...even now..they were cool and all of a sudden he flipped again....and the fact that ur trying to paint Game as the devil when his brother made DVDs and was about to work with every artist Game had issues with prior to diss Game (ex. Spider Loc) while Game never made a single diss song about his brother with the exception of a few lines on "360 bars"..u on something...but i guess that doesnt matter...
Of course Game didn't say that he "rode" with Whiteboy, I said that... watch the BET footage.  He's in his neighborhood, and he's talking about the differences that he had with his brother, which followed the incident where he got punched.  Whiteboy is right behind Game in the footage when Game was saying how he and his brother will eventually be on good terms but they weren't.  Or, how about Whiteboy's YouTube footage of him with Game's BWS chain?  I'd say that that is enough to prove to me that they were kicking it.

- and Jay-Z also said that he's not "worried" about dudes like cats Jim Jones, Game etc cuz of this and that..yet he dissed Jim Jones more than once, and also made a full diss record against an NBA player last year...a NBA player? smh..
And this has nothing to do with anything that I said.  So what if Jay-Z decided to slip a line or two to Jim Jones or whoever?  I would too if I were Jay-Z but people kept dissing me.  Game, on the other hand, went from praising Jay-Z and explaining in songs that he's not dissing him (listen to The Documentary or 300 Bars and Runnin'), now he's making diss songs over Jay-Z beats (like Death of Autotune) and rapping them at his concerts and actually pulling Jay-Z fans out of the crowd and dissing them.

- and u ACTUALLY took Game seriosuly when he said he would retire if DA didnt go plat in a week? woooooow i mean got damn thats just sad and pathetic..that shows how lame you are..extremely gullible...smh sad...50 said he would retire if Kanye sold more than him..did he do it? Jay-Z said he would retire after the Black Album..has he? thats right..
I'm not gullible, I'm just a firm believer of backing up what you say.  I agree though, 50 should've retired if he said that.  Jay-Z said he retired, but came back.  But it's not something to call BS on, Michael Jordan did that (twice), and Floyd Mayweather did that two weekends ago.  Why don't you go diss them.

its just obvioust that ur made that Game made a diss song about someone u like...most probably Jay-Z
Blah blah blah.  I don't even really like Jay-Z, but unlike you, I don't let my personal opinions of rappers who I like or dislike affect how i interpret their actions.  I could care less if Game disses whoever, but I'll still think it's stupid if it's really stupid, whereas you seem to praise everything that Game does, right or wrong.

wardy

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 03:29:45 PM »
It makes me laugh when peeps say BWS had potential with Eastwood & Tecniec as don't get me wrong i like them both and ive always wanted to hear tech drop an album but how many labels have them 2 been on especially tech, and they havn't released an album, tech has been in the game well over 10 years and still hasn't dropped one and when he was on BWS you just knew he wasn't gonna drop on there, its a shame as both have the pedigree, maybe its time both of them just dropped something on there own labels or summit to just get a cd in stores

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 03:35:57 PM »
its a shame as both have the pedigree, maybe its time both of them just dropped something on there own labels or summit to just get a cd in stores
Tell that to all the fuckers on the West Coast. Just release something that can be bought. There is too much waiting to get something big, when that opportunity probably will never come being on the West Coast.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »
its clear that you dont have your facts straights so aint no point in arguin..
But you did anyway.

- cuz Lil Eazy dissed Game 1st, releasing 2 songs saying he was givin Eazy too much props basically..while Game only mentioned him on 120 bars and it wasnt even a diss
If I were Lil E and some other rapper was getting his dad tatted on him and name dropping him on song after song, I'd get a little agitated too.

- 50 dissed Game 1st on the radio cuz he didnt want to beef with Nas, Joe and etc - who he was cool with before he was cool with 50
Game was only cool with Nas first, but not so much the other guys (Fat Joe and Jadakiss) who appeared alongside Ja Rule in his song "New York," which was why 50 dissed them on Piggy Bank.  And on that topic, Game jumped into the Ja Rule beef because of 50, as he had no problems with Ja prior to that (who he is now cool with anyway), but he didn't want to join in on the others.  Nas, I understand, as they were cool, but he had no publicly known pre-existing relationship with the other guys.

- he did NOT take no side in the beef with Fase - Game spoke about it after and he did not once say that he "rode" with Whiteboy...Game constantly tried to squash his beef with Fase but Fase keeps flip floppin about it...even now..they were cool and all of a sudden he flipped again....and the fact that ur trying to paint Game as the devil when his brother made DVDs and was about to work with every artist Game had issues with prior to diss Game (ex. Spider Loc) while Game never made a single diss song about his brother with the exception of a few lines on "360 bars"..u on something...but i guess that doesnt matter...
Of course Game didn't say that he "rode" with Whiteboy, I said that... watch the BET footage.  He's in his neighborhood, and he's talking about the differences that he had with his brother, which followed the incident where he got punched.  Whiteboy is right behind Game in the footage when Game was saying how he and his brother will eventually be on good terms but they weren't.  Or, how about Whiteboy's YouTube footage of him with Game's BWS chain?  I'd say that that is enough to prove to me that they were kicking it.

- and Jay-Z also said that he's not "worried" about dudes like cats Jim Jones, Game etc cuz of this and that..yet he dissed Jim Jones more than once, and also made a full diss record against an NBA player last year...a NBA player? smh..
And this has nothing to do with anything that I said.  So what if Jay-Z decided to slip a line or two to Jim Jones or whoever?  I would too if I were Jay-Z but people kept dissing me.  Game, on the other hand, went from praising Jay-Z and explaining in songs that he's not dissing him (listen to The Documentary or 300 Bars and Runnin'), now he's making diss songs over Jay-Z beats (like Death of Autotune) and rapping them at his concerts and actually pulling Jay-Z fans out of the crowd and dissing them.

- and u ACTUALLY took Game seriosuly when he said he would retire if DA didnt go plat in a week? woooooow i mean got damn thats just sad and pathetic..that shows how lame you are..extremely gullible...smh sad...50 said he would retire if Kanye sold more than him..did he do it? Jay-Z said he would retire after the Black Album..has he? thats right..
I'm not gullible, I'm just a firm believer of backing up what you say.  I agree though, 50 should've retired if he said that.  Jay-Z said he retired, but came back.  But it's not something to call BS on, Michael Jordan did that (twice), and Floyd Mayweather did that two weekends ago.  Why don't you go diss them.

its just obvioust that ur made that Game made a diss song about someone u like...most probably Jay-Z
Blah blah blah.  I don't even really like Jay-Z, but unlike you, I don't let my personal opinions of rappers who I like or dislike affect how i interpret their actions.  I could care less if Game disses whoever, but I'll still think it's stupid if it's really stupid, whereas you seem to praise everything that Game does, right or wrong.

You truly have a good grip on reality. Your 1 of the few.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 12:33:42 AM »
BWS was weak. And Games done little for the west coast. Name one feature from an up and coming rapper on a Game album? He's never pushed any BWS members or affiliates really hard. Maybe an appearance on a couple songs and featuring them on a mixtape but that only pushes them to the hardcore Game fans.

Lol @ giving Game credit for Bishop meeting Dre at his video shoot. Game didn't even have any knowledge of that deal going down. And got all jealous seeing Bishop taking his spot.

Lol @ giving GAme credit for Spider Locs fame. People knew him cause 50 signed him.

Lol @ giving Game credit for Lil Eazy E's career. What career?

You're pushing a weak argument. Bar a couple cosigns which never amount to constant promotion or an album, Game does little for the West Coast.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 12:38:11 AM »
^don't even bother: search the forum for messi19 and you'll know the truth

Portugoal

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »
^don't even bother: search the forum for messi19 and you'll know the truth

can you do that for us? please?

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »
lol one of these shitty topics pop up every few months, get over it!!
get over the fact that spider loc is whack and he dont belong in rap. he belong washing dishes.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 08:03:47 AM »
lol one of these shitty topics pop up every few months, get over it!!
get over the fact that spider loc is whack and he dont belong in rap. he belong washing dishes.
lol he must be relivent, nobody even talkin about spi and you go bringin him up again damn off his nuts. fuckin idiot