Author Topic: Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history  (Read 409 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »
Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating.   :D

“If you really wanna know what Fat Joe is after, Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating. I wanna make something that’s gonna make the biggest nonbeliever on the planet Earth say, ‘Oh, my God. What’s up with this dude?’ I’m after the undeniable.”

Joe said every time he puts out an LP, he wants to make sure he is in New York.

“I gotta be in New York for that,” he said. “If you’re anywhere else, you’re crazy. This is my biggest market, this is my home. I gotta celebrate with my people here at the end of the day.”

Joe is looking forward to all his fans — and definitely the ones in his hometown — to embrace J.O.S.E. 2 like they have with some of his hometown peers’ work.

“Fabolous’ album was crazy. Jay-Z’s album was crazy. Even Maino dropped, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes — it made me feel great,” he said. “I’m glad people finally dropping hot albums. That’s the best part about it: Everybody is consistent with their work. I’m really proud f my work. I’m really, really proud of my album. I can’t wait for a fan who hasn’t heard it.”

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/443847/fat-joe-has-high-hopes-for-his-next-album.jhtml

Name me the last NY sounding album he has dropped.

other than being part of D.I.T.C. which i will give fat joe props for....nothing.  he's wack as a solo artist

sounds GREAT with Big L or Big Pun though lmao

So basically he is like Mack 10, only good with Ice cube or WC lol. Eh, either way at least Mack 10 can make a west coast album, that lard fit tit fuck can't make music worth a damn alone.

fixed

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 09:08:16 AM »
wow florida fuckd him up bad

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 09:14:42 AM »
Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating.   :D

“If you really wanna know what Fat Joe is after, Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating. I wanna make something that’s gonna make the biggest nonbeliever on the planet Earth say, ‘Oh, my God. What’s up with this dude?’ I’m after the undeniable.”

Joe said every time he puts out an LP, he wants to make sure he is in New York.

“I gotta be in New York for that,” he said. “If you’re anywhere else, you’re crazy. This is my biggest market, this is my home. I gotta celebrate with my people here at the end of the day.”

Joe is looking forward to all his fans — and definitely the ones in his hometown — to embrace J.O.S.E. 2 like they have with some of his hometown peers’ work.

“Fabolous’ album was crazy. Jay-Z’s album was crazy. Even Maino dropped, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes — it made me feel great,” he said. “I’m glad people finally dropping hot albums. That’s the best part about it: Everybody is consistent with their work. I’m really proud f my work. I’m really, really proud of my album. I can’t wait for a fan who hasn’t heard it.”

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/443847/fat-joe-has-high-hopes-for-his-next-album.jhtml

Name me the last NY sounding album he has dropped.

other than being part of D.I.T.C. which i will give fat joe props for....nothing.  he's wack as a solo artist

sounds GREAT with Big L or Big Pun though lmao

So basically he is like Mack 10, only good with Ice cube or WC lol. Eh, either way at least Mack 10 can make a west coast album, that lard fit tit fuck can't make music worth a damn alone.

fixed

Word.