Author Topic: JAYS FIRE RICCIARDI!!!  (Read 125 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
JAYS FIRE RICCIARDI!!!
« on: October 03, 2009, 08:36:56 AM »
Blue Jays fire GM J.P. Ricciardi

TORONTO (AP)—The Toronto Blue Jays have fired general manager J.P. Ricciardi.

Interim CEO Paul Beeston announced the move on Saturday, saying he felt it was time for a change.

Ricciardi has been in charge of the team since Nov. 14, 2001, posting four winning seasons and four losing ones.

It was a controversial reign with poor free agent signings and off-field missteps overshadowing some productive drafts and other good moves.

His greatest failing was an inability to find a way past the Yankees and Red Sox and into the postseason.

Hallelujah!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JAYS FIRE RICCIARDI!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 08:41:40 AM »
Holy shit!   :o
Great news  :banana:

herpes

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 09:28:07 AM »
I know blue jays fans are happy.  Looks like Cito may be next.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 09:30:28 AM »
I hope the Blue Jays do not try to get Logan White lol.  If they do sign him, fuck it Ill be a Blue Jays fan as well.  l

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:52:15 AM »
its about time, what a failure this guy was.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 10:09:20 AM »
They guy was nuts for turning down the Sox offer for Halladay

herpes

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 10:12:37 AM »
I hope the Blue Jays do not try to get Logan White lol.  If they do sign him, fuck it Ill be a Blue Jays fan as well.  l

Rumor is your boy Paul DePodesta will become the GM in San Diego.  The Dodgers did him dirty.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 10:14:05 AM »
if Halladay makes it to Free Agency, he is as good as ours. 8)

but i heard a lot of negative stuff about Ricciardi, so all i can say is congradulations, Jay fans. ;)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »

Rumor is your boy Paul DePodesta will become the GM in San Diego.  The Dodgers did him dirty.

Tell me about it, I'm finally over it at least lmao.  The farm system made it easier to get over it lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »
smart move
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »

Tell me about it, I'm finally over it at least lmao.  The farm system made it easier to get over it lol

A lot of the home grown guys on your team are a product of DePodesta's regime right ?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

A lot of the home grown guys on your team are a product of DePodesta's regime right ?

Only a few, but DePodesta would let Logan White do his thing anyway. He would only have a say if he strongly felt something about a player, which wasn't the case often.  One of the things he should get credit for was holding on to the core of the young players when they were barely in A and AA ball while the team did horribly in 2005.  The pressure was really on to trade these guys for immediate help. 

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com