Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 22366 times)

Cali Climate

LMAO @ all this street knowledge. I will agree though, most white people in LA are pussies. Same with arabs and asians.

Go up to northern california if you want some real crazy ass pistol packing truck driving whiteboys.

AGeesta

Lol I am confident enough that anybody in here wouldn't say that in my face. I am betting the airfare and hotel stay on it. Everyone has the net nowadays my friend, its not refined to just nerds anymore.

lol, a faggot ass white boy like yourself?  you got to be kidding me. you state the obvious. pussy you wouldnt be sayin shit to anyone if you were to meen in person.

its funny how you claim to everyone that they wont do shit to you when they saw you in person

but seriously nobody is scared of a lil nerdy ass virgin gook with glasses

lol, u very well know im none of that. its pretty funny how you make up all this up and when i diss you its cuz your actually a lying loser.

but i do know your a wankster that  claims texas mexican crips, u dont know shit about basketball claiming steve nash is trash (than u must be saying ray allen is straight garbage since nash had a better shooting season) u say the lakers/houston series was better than the celtics/bulls series last year (rofl honestly u should be banned fromt he sports section) , u spend countless hours on making fake/real interviews with people here and at the same time call them loser, and you try with great amount of effort to be funny and be accepted within the whole forum.

and i mean u constantly talk to multiple  ppl u met on the forum through the fone? thats pretty gay u sorry beaner.

oh man i just got owned by Looney again

:'( :'( :'(

yeah come up with some new material, needle dick

what new material are you talking about, unlike you i dont lie n create bullshit. u been lyin faggot ever since, if i said otherwise id be lying

i dont make up shit

calling me a mexican crip from texas is funny, you never been to texas its not all ranches and riding horses around here boy....
second off im not mexican im chicano/hispanic. 2nd off i never claimed to be a crip i was a blue ragger. my barrios color is blue and the other barrios around here are red, hell some are even the color black and grey. you just labeled me a crip. but thats all the past now. i grew up unlike your dumbass who still works in your dads kitchen

3rd off Steve Nash does suck dick, and Houston/Lakers series was better then the celtics and bulls

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Go up to northern california if you want some real crazy ass pistol packing truck driving whiteboys.
truth

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Lol I am confident enough that anybody in here wouldn't say that in my face. I am betting the airfare and hotel stay on it. Everyone has the net nowadays my friend, its not refined to just nerds anymore.

lol, a faggot ass white boy like yourself?  you got to be kidding me. you state the obvious. pussy you wouldnt be sayin shit to anyone if you were to meen in person.

its funny how you claim to everyone that they wont do shit to you when they saw you in person

but seriously nobody is scared of a lil nerdy ass virgin gook with glasses

lol, u very well know im none of that. its pretty funny how you make up all this up and when i diss you its cuz your actually a lying loser.

but i do know your a wankster that  claims texas mexican crips, u dont know shit about basketball claiming steve nash is trash (than u must be saying ray allen is straight garbage since nash had a better shooting season) u say the lakers/houston series was better than the celtics/bulls series last year (rofl honestly u should be banned fromt he sports section) , u spend countless hours on making fake/real interviews with people here and at the same time call them loser, and you try with great amount of effort to be funny and be accepted within the whole forum.

and i mean u constantly talk to multiple  ppl u met on the forum through the fone? thats pretty gay u sorry beaner.

oh man i just got owned by Looney again

:'( :'( :'(

yeah come up with some new material, needle dick

what new material are you talking about, unlike you i dont lie n create bullshit. u been lyin faggot ever since, if i said otherwise id be lying

i dont make up shit

calling me a mexican crip from texas is funny, you never been to texas its not all ranches and riding horses around here boy....
second off im not mexican im chicano/hispanic. 2nd off i never claimed to be a crip i was a blue ragger. my barrios color is blue and the other barrios around here are red, hell some are even the color black and grey. you just labeled me a crip. but thats all the past now. i grew up unlike your dumbass who still works in your dads kitchen

3rd off Steve Nash does suck dick, and Houston/Lakers series was better then the celtics and bulls

seriouisly, u must have some insecurity to explain that nobody gfves a fuck, my god your faggot. texas just lost points in my book.

houston/lakers was better than celtics and bulls? you gotta be kidding me was it 3 or 2 over time games? like 50 buzzer beaters 250 lead changes, compared to a series lakers was supposed to have in 4 games? i mean lol that was a boring ass series, everybody knew lakers were gonna win it was just extended. but celtics/bulls series kept you off your seat.

obviously u didnt watch the series, and you dont know shit about what a good game is.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
21 pages *?  :o

kemizt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
The Asians act like gangstas here like I'm sure the ones in Cali do. There were Asians in my middle school who were fully gang tatted up. These are not the Nintendo-Pokemon Asians. Not white person grows up in sheltered suburbia and hides when it is time to fight.

lol, tats, they must be crazy  ::).

nah probaly not, the guys ur talking about probaly  gets it from rap songs and tv over. here in la its just been here, theres been hoods here since the 70s  way before gansta rap got exploited. when ur in elemntary school and middle school u hear the older guys banging (as it goes for every race) its clearly in the community. its pretty how you foreigners think they kno wassap about so cal.  i mean the asians and mexicans in norcal is completely different from socal.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

I actually live in a city where there are a lot of Asians like yourself looney. I don't get jumped. Plain and simple. Especially by some weakling ass Asians like yourself that live on a strict diet of cat and trashwater. Want me to tell you a story about when I was in high school and I started a fight with an Asian gang by calling them fake wonton gangstas. 3 of them tryed jumping me. Key word tryed.
:laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol, shit needs to be filmed.

i don't know what to believe.

the ghost

I do.  If it went down like NIK said, I guarantee he would have posted the video showing SIK running, but since he didn't he won't.  If SIK was so scared why did he give NIK THREE places and times to meet him at?  And why does NIK mention hella cops in every post.  Did he find him in front of a fuckin Krispy Kreme?  If NIK wanted to beat SIK;s ass as much as hes been talkin, it would have been on.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Did anyone truly believe something was gonna happen?

Sikotic™

Maybe when we hit the 42 page mark  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
No, someone was going to bitch out. I'm just not sure who it was.

the ghost

Maybe when we hit the 42 page mark  ;D

Well since Doggy got demodded, this thread might last that long.

herpes

I actually live in a city where there are a lot of Asians like yourself looney. I don't get jumped. Plain and simple. Especially by some weakling ass Asians like yourself that live on a strict diet of cat and trashwater. Want me to tell you a story about when I was in high school and I started a fight with an Asian gang by calling them fake wonton gangstas. 3 of them tryed jumping me. Key word tryed.

LMFAO @ diet of cat and trashwater.  Oh shit I'm cracking up here

Cali Climate

LMFAO!!