Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 21064 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Did anyone truly believe something was gonna happen?
Maybe when we hit the 42 page mark  ;D

LMAO

Invincible

Just finished reading through all of this, took about an hour and a half. I really need to do something more constructive with my time.  :D

Classic thread. There's entertainment and stupidity all over it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
some day i want to make a thread that reaches the success of this one.

500+ replies and 2700 views in two days. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
some day i want to make a thread that reaches the success of this one.

500+ replies and 2700 views in two days. 

it is the standard for threads across the internet.

Herbal_Life

honestly i dont get how nik's idea of a "manly one on one street fight" involves attempted abduction and having some other punk faggot threaten sikotic over the hone
OH, and the best part of my talk with NIK:

NIK: "Apologize or I'm gonna find where you live."

Me: "OK, here's your apology: fuck you"

NIK: "nigger this nigger that".......blah blah blah.

NIK DIDNT EVEN SPEAK WITH U ON THE PHONE TODAY PUSSY
STOP BEING A BITCH SIK

the ghost

Lights quit lying and get your story straight with NIK's
dude obviously thought i wasnt guna show up :-X

so lights and i roll to the address sikotic posted up.....we were standing out there for 30 minutes, waiting for his ass, tryna get a hold of this punk bitch, but he wouldnt answer his phone, obviously tryna dodge me. so after 30 mins of looking for him, we decide to get something to eat around the corner. we hop in my truck to bounce, and there i see sikotics puny ass walkin like the faggot he is, in a back alley with cops parked right across the street..i stop my truck in the middle of the street and shout out the window "lets go somewhere more discreet so we can throw it down".first, he was about to come, but he rethinks it and says "no, im not getting in there with u" lookin all shook, with a pussy ass expression on his face....so i go to park my truck and get out, and the muthafucka runs to his car!! LIGHTS was there as a witness, no bullshit, brandonbitch booked it for his life like the scared pussy that he is.i proceeded to roll into the school parking lot, where he was parked, and i couldnt find him anywhere.callin his name and all..the muthafucka straight hopped in his car and drove the fuck off like a little bitch..i immediately hit him up again, and he doesnt answer the phone. i stayed in pasadena for another hour, and i finally got a hold of him after 30 minutes.he had said he left pasadeba and hes not down to come back.....the bitch is a certified pussy and all u muthafuckaz are straight homos for lookin up to him on here, straight up.  LOL, dude thinks he got off easy...think again, pusspuss

Now who's a lying bitch you dumb motherfucker?

Sccit

I do.  If it went down like NIK said, I guarantee he would have posted the video showing SIK running, but since he didn't he won't.  If SIK was so scared why did he give NIK THREE places and times to meet him at?  And why does NIK mention hella cops in every post.  Did he find him in front of a fuckin Krispy Kreme?  If NIK wanted to beat SIK;s ass as much as hes been talkin, it would have been on.

i dont have a video of sik getting away, but the proof is in the pudding. dude saw 2 dudes in a truck approach him and got shook. he didnt expect me to show. thats why he dodged my calls from 12 to 12:30...i think he even spotted me before and tried to get away clean. best believe me when i tell u, 100%, this guy did not want to fight. i said it to his face...and i stopped in the middle of traffic when i spotted him. dude just escaped as soon as he had the chance. and the spot we were at was worse than a krispy kreme when it comes to cops...it was basically a fuckin police station, and sik knew that beforehand. but thats not the point, i really didnt think hed leave so quick. i thought id have a chance to park my shit and get down. his pussiness was on another level...he actually thinks running away is guna get him out of shit. btw, i also never asked this punk bitch to appolgize for shit or called him a "nigger", so check urself on that shit, my  geek.

sik...why didnt u pick up your phone for the next 30 minutes after i spotted u and went to park my car?

Sccit

Lights quit lying and get your story straight with NIK's
dude obviously thought i wasnt guna show up :-X

so lights and i roll to the address sikotic posted up.....we were standing out there for 30 minutes, waiting for his ass, tryna get a hold of this punk bitch, but he wouldnt answer his phone, obviously tryna dodge me. so after 30 mins of looking for him, we decide to get something to eat around the corner. we hop in my truck to bounce, and there i see sikotics puny ass walkin like the faggot he is, in a back alley with cops parked right across the street..i stop my truck in the middle of the street and shout out the window "lets go somewhere more discreet so we can throw it down".first, he was about to come, but he rethinks it and says "no, im not getting in there with u" lookin all shook, with a pussy ass expression on his face....so i go to park my truck and get out, and the muthafucka runs to his car!! LIGHTS was there as a witness, no bullshit, brandonbitch booked it for his life like the scared pussy that he is.i proceeded to roll into the school parking lot, where he was parked, and i couldnt find him anywhere.callin his name and all..the muthafucka straight hopped in his car and drove the fuck off like a little bitch..i immediately hit him up again, and he doesnt answer the phone. i stayed in pasadena for another hour, and i finally got a hold of him after 30 minutes.he had said he left pasadeba and hes not down to come back.....the bitch is a certified pussy and all u muthafuckaz are straight homos for lookin up to him on here, straight up.  LOL, dude thinks he got off easy...think again, pusspuss

Now who's a lying bitch you dumb motherfucker?

i actually did talk to him for a second, but i didnt call him a nigger or say anything bout apologizing or any of that bullshit hes claimin. i just asked him where he was, and he said he wasnt coming back. that was after 30 minutes of me tryna get a hold of him.

the ghost

Tell that to your homie Lights.  I thought he was with you?

Sccit

Tell that to your homie Lights.  I thought he was with you?

he was with me at the scene, but i spoke to sik much later, after he finally decided to pick up when he was long gone.

Sikotic™

honestly i dont get how nik's idea of a "manly one on one street fight" involves attempted abduction and having some other punk faggot threaten sikotic over the hone

STOP BEING A BITCH SIK

Then it was you or the "3-time felon" who was too scared to drop his name. You're all wanna-bes anyways so it doesn't matter.

It's too funny that you guys have enough free time to follow me around Los Angeles. BTW, how's that business you're managing, Elior? You must fuckin suck at what you "do for a living" just like you suck at everything else in life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
To my homie Now I Know... I think of this every time I hear it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ze64bkC3K1E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ze64bkC3K1E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

AGeesta

what did Orit think of all this ordeal?

Sccit

STOP BEING A BITCH SIK

Then it was you or the "3-time felon" who was too scared to drop his name. You're all wanna-bes anyways so it doesn't matter.

It's too funny that you guys have enough free time to follow me around Los Angeles. BTW, how's that business you're managing, Elior? You must fuckin suck at what you "do for a living" just like you suck at everything else in life.

yea, whatever bitch...well see whats up.

Muhfukka

jew boy you are the most pathetic person imaginable