Author Topic: JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD  (Read 854 times)

Jaydc

Re: JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »
Jets dont even have a second threat at wide receiver.If he had the players drew brees had it would be a different story.

So how is it your favorite player is ocho cinco when you have no sense of humour at all?That is just comical.You still havent addressed it.I mean the guy cant even get the spanish spelling his jersey correct,and even changed his name to the incorrect effect,and THIS is your favorite player?

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »
Jets defense is lookin damn good.They shut down the saints for the most part.Not an easy task.Could be the best d in the league,at the very least top 3.

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »
Jets dont even have a second threat at wide receiver.If he had the players drew brees had it would be a different story.

So how is it your favorite player is ocho cinco when you have no sense of humour at all?That is just comical.You still havent addressed it.I mean the guy cant even get the spanish spelling his jersey correct,and even changed his name to the incorrect effect,and THIS is your favorite player?

watch at 1:30, then watch at 2:25.

i do have a sense of humor but i didnt find anything you said funny.

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »
So basically hes an idiot and his response is fuck you.Wow.You sure picked a winner of a person.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

jets got Cotchery, Stuckey and Keller for passing threats

David Clowney is a nobody ass nigga who twitters too much
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »
Jets defense is lookin damn good.They shut down the saints for the most part.Not an easy task.Could be the best d in the league,at the very least top 3.

yeah they held the saints Offense to 10 points....not bad.

nobody can throw on Revis.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 04:30:43 PM »

stuckey is a 3rd or fourth recevier on any other team

OchoCinco

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
So basically hes an idiot and his response is fuck you.Wow.You sure picked a winner of a person.

hes my favorite player not my fuckin girlfriend you idiot. Hes funny as fuck and hes a good receiver. I could give a fuck about what you think. Aint the first time ppl ragged on me for bein a bengals/chad johnson fan and wont be the last.

OchoCinco

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »

and we got Coles 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 04:49:12 PM »
Ocho, i think you forgot he plays in New York; everything is bigger in NY.

but nobody ever compared him to Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, just said he was the "real deal".

which i still think he is, he can't have a poor week? he can't throw an interception?

you have him under some high-powered microscope.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »
Lmao at all this hype about sanchez.

hes a good QB but today the jets put him in a bad situation or two today

granted i could only listen on the radio

could you not find a stream?

OchoCinco

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 05:09:11 PM »

but nobody ever compared him to Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, just said he was the "real deal".

which i still think he is, he can't have a poor week? he can't throw an interception?

Ye i was gunna mention about the new york media being the the cause of it. I know he aint as bad as I was saying. But I was just trying to get across that I wasn't buying into all the hype surrounded by him. I mean it seems like everythin was sanchez sanchise shit, just annoyed me when he never really proved shit to me and it was afer like the first game when all that started.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »

Ye i was gunna mention about the new york media being the the cause of it. I know he aint as bad as I was saying. But I was just trying to get across that I wasn't buying into all the hype surrounded by him. I mean it seems like everythin was sanchez sanchise shit, just annoyed me when he never really proved shit to me and it was afer like the first game when all that started.

it's not so much of him being an amazing QB, but the fact he puts us in  the position to win games; that's all i want.

the defense will stop teams & if Mark can just drive us down the field for a score 3 or 4 times a game, we should be fine.

like i was saying, i don't see us losing another game (unless we blow some) until we play the Pats again & we could very well beat them too.

@ Miami
Buffalo
@ Oakland
Miami
Bye
Jacksonville

we should be able to pull out wins the next five games.

OchoCinco

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »
lmao i was just watchin nfl coutdown n this wht they said haha

"tomorrow the New York media is gunna say, fire Rex Ryan , bench Sanchez, move the team to canada and ban football in New Jersey hahahaha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »
lol thats what im sayin when sanchez is dope hes the best but when he loses fire him, fire this duke etc....
muffuccaz need to take a loss and move on and not blast off as if its the end of their time..lol

lmao i was just watchin nfl coutdown n this wht they said haha

"tomorrow the New York media is gunna say, fire Rex Ryan , bench Sanchez, move the team to canada and ban football in New Jersey hahahaha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.