Author Topic: JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD  (Read 836 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »
lmao i was just watchin nfl coutdown n this wht they said haha

"tomorrow the New York media is gunna say, fire Rex Ryan , bench Sanchez, move the team to canada and ban football in New Jersey hahahaha

lol, exactly.

i can't stand the media here.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
the media speaks on who wins not who plays better (for the most part they do this0
they wait until the team/player plays and then speaks on a subject, but prior to that they were sayin somethin different...and they get paid to do this...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 05:45:37 PM »
LOL at ocho lover letting the media get under his skin.How old are you?14?

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 05:58:14 PM »

Still tryin to take shots at me?, i thot u learned from the last time. Always callin me young n childish yet you are the one acting like the little kid. Cham n Hack can actually have a good sensible back n fourth talk about it and they know where im commin from then you come in and have to try n take shots at me instead of actually writing anything useful. I got nothin more to say man, you prove time an time again that you are the one thats acting like the child here. Have a good one.

Jaydc

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

Still tryin to take shots at me?, i thot u learned from the last time. Always callin me young n childish yet you are the one acting like the little kid. Cham n Hack can actually have a good sensible back n fourth talk about it and they know where im commin from then you come in and have to try n take shots at me instead of actually writing anything useful. I got nothin more to say man, you prove time an time again that you are the one thats acting like the child here. Have a good one.

Your favorite player is ocho cinco and your calling me childish?HAHAHAHAHAHH.Seriously you sound like your about to cry.

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

Your favorite player is ocho cinco and your calling me childish?HAHAHAHAHAHH.Seriously you sound like your about to cry.

Jaydc

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »
dont cry now ocho.You let the media get under your skin,you come into a thread just to hate and when I call you on it you resort to what?Your a bitch,you have the mind of a bitch.The fact you find ocho cinco hilarious shows your true maturity level.Not the person you pretend to be on here.

OchoCinco

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

stay in the gspot where ppl are too stupid to expose u. u just lookin like an idiot man

Jaydc

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2009, 06:10:29 PM »
Expose me?Point to me where Ive been exposed.Your the one sounding like a hater in all of this.If you dont like attacks then shut the fuck up and dont enter every signle thread about the jets just to hate.Im exposing you for the lame you are time and time again and the best thing you comeback with is your an idiot shut up go to g spot.Whos the childish one again?

OchoCinco

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »
Expose me?Point to me where Ive been exposed.Your the one sounding like a hater in all of this.If you dont like attacks then shut the fuck up and dont enter every signle thread about the jets just to hate.Im exposing you for the lame you are time and time again and the best thing you comeback with is your an idiot shut up go to g spot.Whos the childish one again?

lol u just are sayin everything you do. Did u read all the shit where i actually made valid arguements and all u came back with was ur favorite player is ochocinco that proves ur an idiot. I mean really Jay, you are callin me an idiot for doing the same shit that you are doing. I feel bad for you man. I dont kno how many times ur arguments consisted of your a child, you like chad johnson, ur a hater. I take back what i said about how you should practice what you preach cus it looks like you took it too heart n now are using it against your self in a negative way. Some day you will learn.

Jaydc

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »

lol u just are sayin everything you do. Did u read all the shit where i actually made valid arguements and all u came back with was ur favorite player is ochocinco that proves ur an idiot. I mean really Jay, you are callin me an idiot for doing the same shit that you are doing. I feel bad for you man. I dont kno how many times ur arguments consisted of your a child, you like chad johnson, ur a hater. I take back what i said about how you should practice what you preach cus it looks like you took it too heart n now are using it against your self in a negative way. Some day you will learn.

awwwww and look at that I got you to respond to me again.I must really get under your skin lol.

Jaydc

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »
and the reason I come back with the ocho cinco thing is because what needs to be said after that?If thats your favorite player your opinion is null and void.Now get the fuck out of this jets thread.

OchoCinco

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2009, 06:21:16 PM »
gettin a little upset JAy, Get out of my thread, wawaawa :'(. You take this internet shit way to seriously.

westsiderider323

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2009, 06:25:07 PM »
mark sanchez had a rookie day no big deal
plus the saints D is way underrated ill b fuckin surprised if they dont make it as far as the NFC championship game
it seems like they got all the pieces they need to get to the super bowl

Jaydc

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »
gettin a little upset JAy, Get out of my thread, wawaawa :'(. You take this internet shit way to seriously.

LOL.PATHETIC.No wonder you and nik get along you come up with the same responses.Dont take thsi seriously blah blah,but yet you both respond to everything I say.Thats just a pathetic way to attempt to cover up the fact you do indeed care.If you didnt care you wouldnt respond to anything I ever say to you.Dont try to take the high road when your in the same lane as me.