Author Topic: a dubcc farewell and a dear john letter  (Read 445 times)

Sikotic™

Re: a dubcc farewell and a dear john letter
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, yeah, Meggan........see ya next week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »
what ever happened to gene wilder...that was my nigger

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »
That fool did more Heroin than all of those Seattle rockers combined!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »
Out Queen Sikotic 2001-2009 in Whoorider 2009 -

;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »
I always liked the movies he did with Richard Pryor.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 04:44:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/C5DvbuE-m-U&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/C5DvbuE-m-U&amp;feature=related</a>
hah!!! i love this shit

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 05:00:38 PM »
dubccfam,
it has been the most wild eight years that I have been on a site.It has been entertaining,sad at some points and I got to know a lot of intellengent guys that are so misunderstood that it is not funny.Some of the guys on here have no life and they need one.I tried adding good on here and being entertinaing but all good things must come to an end.In all the eight year I have been here I never thought I would fall in love with someone on here.i tried to keep my distance but it was hard when some of the peeps lost people.I gave you those poems cuz I wanted you to show you that it was okay to cry over someone you lost.That someone else felt you and that it would be okay.You say that a five year old could see what he did,well this five year old couldn't.I fell and fell in love hard.The worst part about it is that he doesn't see what I love about him so much.He keeps it so buried,you think it wasn't even there.Til God had a conversation with me last night.He told me I want you to back away from him because I am going to handle this.I told God lokk I don't want to leave some of these guys they are sweet and depressed cuase they don't think no one understands but God I do cuase I been there.But he told me to back off.So I decided to give yall a little history lesson.See those guys that raped me ended up going to counselors and Darin went,so did I.I know Dre was really worried til God put paid to it.So I was only using it as a testimony to show you that God can help you through anything.But I was beat over the head with it.The bitch is that I still love him.I love him for something I see deep inside.He is so insecure cause he lost someone he hasn't told you all about.There is another side to those conversations on the phone that yall aren't seeing.But I am gonna let that part go because it stays between a husband and wife.Nik is depressed yalla nd he can be helped but you are pushing him away.Don't do that or you might end up with a death on your hands.Anyone can change rememeber that.God can use anything for good like the gangrape.He used that to bring christians to Him.And yes it is a fucked up situation but man I met Him so I am not mad.B what you did was dirty,so damn low,your lower then my mother and father put together.I feel like I got raped again,and this time it is by you.I hope you change,I really hope you do.i hope you let that good person out and stop being so damn cynical.Damn you,you made me cry and I have a feeling it won't be the last time either.So I guess it is time to go but before I do there is a couple of things I gotta do:

time,daygo,and quiet:yall stay gold,don't let these haters change you
pheonix,supreme,ghost,click,nik,floyd,roccy,lights,bannananas,seer,jome,rud,adon,nima,bigb,:yall always had me laughing

to all yall see yall in heaven lol

I gotta leave a poem and a video for brandon................

The Revival
by Ronald Bingham

You may be just one breath away,
Was the words I heard that preacher say.
If you were to die right now are you sure you're saved?
Do you harbor hidden guilt, does it have you enslaved?

Do you want to break free from the bonds of hell?
He said listen to me friends I have a story to tell.
He said I was so far gone I thought I'd never see the light,
Till I surrendered it all to Jesus one night.

He said I was an alcoholic, a drug addict, a jailbird and an ex-con,
Been stabbed, shot, just your everyday John.
When I accepted Jesus He made me who I now am glad to be,
What He saw in me, myself I could not see.

I was a simple piece of clay and Jesus was my potter,
A vessel for the Lord, he placed me in the kiln and I felt the flames get hotter.
He burnt out all my impurities then He tempered my soul,
He gave me a mission to bring in the lost was to be my goal.

Now I hopscotch around the world, going here and there,
Spreading hope and good news, Jesus still forgives, Jesus still cares.
So before you draw that last breath make sure your soul belongs to God,
But the choice is yours, for Jesus is a gentlemen, He won't push or prod.

and the video for brandon................

I chose this one becuase i think he actually meant it and it is perfect with this.........

Brandon I will always love you but do not call me and I will not call you.It is pitiful that it had to end,but it is time.

R.I.P Queen Sikotic 2001-2009

Fuck Queen, Fuck Nik, Fuck Floydness, Fuck Doggystyle. Seriously 1s a crazy moron, 1s a bitch, 1s a retarded fatass who can't learn when shes not wanted, 1 turned straight bitch. Seriously Oh yeah and fuck that dick sucker Lights, Hope you all commit suicide. That's from the heart.  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 05:13:43 PM »
what the fuck is a dear john letter does it have to do with tractors or anything

Blasphemy

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »
what the fuck is a dear john letter does it have to do with tractors or anything

Dear John is a break up letter. Basically the bitch used the term wrong.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 05:36:10 PM »
LMAO

fucking hell...get some help you crazy bitch.  seriously, cant the state put you up in a hospital or something?  fuck. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.