Author Topic: Raiders coach threatened to KILL assistant....  (Read 165 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Raiders coach threatened to KILL assistant....
« on: October 11, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4550967&categoryid=2378529

wtf????

this is probably going to be a big news story so i decided to make it it's own thread instead of post it to the Raiders official thread.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Raiders coach threatened to KILL assistant....
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »
LMAO

jesus christ. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »
LOL, what a piece of shit, Davis's dumbass should have never fired Kiffin. LOL @ firing someone that the team supported and choosing someone that threatens to kill his assistant. Only in Oakland.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »
instead of them just being fans, al davis now apparently employs hells angels as coaches now lmao

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 04:06:36 PM »
i turned that shit off in the first lol.

200+ yards after the first. :o

RAIDERS SUCK! :-X

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »
lmao they were just beakin Al Davis and the Raider Franchise hard on Sunday Night Countdown lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 04:49:13 PM »
raiders can be glad they are still better ran than the lions management lol

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »
god damn its tough being a fan right now. i have no defense for our team we are garbage. and kiffin was garbage also, horrible coach and he would publicly blame his coaches and lie. lets not forget this is the guy that sent his field goal unit on the field to attempt a 70 yard feild goal and also burning a timeout in the 4th quarter

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 04:56:39 PM »
god damn its tough being a fan right now. i have no defense for our team we are garbage. and kiffin was garbage also, horrible coach and he would publicly blame his coaches and lie. lets not forget this is the guy that sent his field goal unit on the field to attempt a 70 yard feild goal and also burning a timeout in the 4th quarter

lmao he did that????

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 05:05:32 PM »
LOL, what a piece of shit, Davis's dumbass should have never fired Kiffin. LOL @ firing someone that the team supported and choosing someone that threatens to kill his assistant. Only in Oakland.

Watch, He'll fire him and then the next guy will start taking out the players for random beatings. I smell a comeback Lol  ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »
the day raiders r good decent again is when al davis dies