Author Topic: Ineffable Productionz...  (Read 181 times)

kpnigga

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Ineffable Productionz...
« on: November 11, 2002, 08:59:57 PM »
...pz
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 11:00:23 PM by kpnigga »

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Re:Ineffable Productionz...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 11:08:15 PM »
hahah your a bitch brian

straight bitch

and whats this shit "you kicked my ass? please your a pussy ass bitch grew up in a hosue full of girls you dont know shit about fighting.

i dont know why all the sudden yoru flippin dude i couldn't go cubbin that night cuz  of soem family issues respect that dont get ya panties in a bunch bi9tch.

pz

Ineffable

p.s. what you say dont phase cuz i know you dont like anything till its played a thousand times ont he radio and everybody is reciting there shit its liek the eminem issue you hated him when i ws trying to get you to listen to his shit when he was underground bu8t now he'platnum status and everyone lvoes him you hop on the dick and become hsi wannabe ..please its fuckin stupid your soo fuckin insecure about shit its sick you spend your whole life with oen goal to be mature your not mature when you have to stress to everyone you are mature thats an immature mind state. and oh yeha FUCK YOU for the shit you was tellin Sharie just  a few months ago we was best freinds chillin everyday then you started being a betrayin backstabbin fuck... whats up with that?  and NOT every beat is sampled its funny that you all riding my dick like everyoen else tellin me my shit is off the hook and shit then somethin pops up and you turn childish tryin to turn my girlfreind on me and veryoen you know against me its sick. GET HELP!

pz

Ineffable

oh and i saw the shit you did with lifted individualz dot com ....fuckin geek you take shit to heart  to easily ... nas said it best "you deal with emotions liek bitches"

gimme the passwords to the server unless youw ant shit to get ugly and dont worry i was about to ask you take your shit down off there cuz it was fuckin gay sounding your intro to the site....lol  i mean shit are we harvord students? or hip hop heads?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 11:18:04 PM by InEffAbLe:Complete exhaltation »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 04:41:36 PM »
LMFAO...

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 05:58:03 PM »
haha james you know I would fucking beat your ass.  I did grow up in a house of girls... so bitch I FUCKING WOULD WHOOP UR ASS!  REMEMBER BOXING PUSSY?  YA FUCK YOU, you got ur ass beat bye like 5 people and you kept tripping and falling when you were boxing haha, and your GIRLFRIEND NOW is only your girlfriend cuz she tried to get on me and I told her I didnt like her ass.  See you just my little fucking bitch that follows me around and never gets play.  YOU fucking CRATER FACED bitch.  YOu can't do shit you pussy, yyou grew up in a house full of LOSERS.  I only said your shit was dope cuz I was your friend and I aint gonna make your pussy ass feel bad.  BACKSTABBIN? haha CUZ i dont hang out with you every weekend?  Cuz I have more then 1 friend?  ANd I dont just hang out with my brother?  ya eat a dick you fucking pussy, thats why your ass is at home school, no one like ur ass at school.  OH YA WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND TELLING ME WHEN YOU TRIED TO FUCK 2 TIMES, YOU WENT LIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YA FUCKING LIMP you dumbfuck loser.  fucking gay ass fag boy,  4" dick mother fucker.   HAHAHAHAH ARE WE HARVARD STUDENTS?  BItch you couldnt even pass highschool you dumbfuck, you have no fucking future, especially with hip hop.  You have sold SHIT in beats maybe like 1 to a def kid,  BTW I dont care I made that site for fun and I laugh cuz you almost cried last time I took the shit down.

yeha i remember boxing how I WAS KICKING YOUR ASS AND YOU FLIPPED OUT AND ALMOST CRIED i fell ocne i was fucked up all day dude and i wasnt hit when i fell i jsut stood up and fell ...lol and umm correct me if i am worng but didnt i cut Dans fuckin face open thorugh boxing gloves? lol..shit i already told you if you want to fight its on your the bitch tht wont set a date. i told you i am game  anytime i offered to cancel my plans you pussed out of every fight that we have almost done with me and you or other people its sick dude you need to grow some balls. haha about the four inch shit thats a lie becuase when she was givin me head  she was chokin she oculdnt even deep throat half of me yes the same girl who cna deepthroat a whole bannana i dont need to explain my dick size to you cuz i know it jsut gets you off...dont even tlak abotu girls you have never had a girlfreind and when iw as at alta EVERYONE i mena everyone was tlaking shit on you cody ripped on you so hard everyone they called you the bitch who wouldn't inhyale when we'd smoke weed you jsut did it to look cool and shit.... its fuckin hillarious and umm i dont hang out with you i am the one that ditched yout hats nto why your a backstabbin fuck your a backstabber cuz the lies you formulate to make yoruself look good how you try to turn everyone against me but dont worry your gonna get yours if i have to come to your fuckin hsoue and rip you out of yoru ebd your gettin yorus. and there was only one time where i went limp and that was becuase she wouldn't let me go allt he way in cuz it was hruting her cuz she's a virgin so i had to sit there for like 15 minutes jsut inside her doing nothing and i had alot of shit on my mind dumbfuck dustin was in the ER and they didnt know what was wrong wiht him and my mom was jsut diagnosed with ovarian cancer that day to dumbass bitch. you wish i creid when yout ook that shit down i mena shit iw as pushing you to make a new one cuz it was so fuckin retarded sounding and i cnat even pass high school? umm ok i got a 4.0 on my last report card so umm shtu the fuck up there. and i am tlaking to some record labels right now  so i think my hip hop will go somewhere also ya dumbbitch talentless jealous fuck you try to make it look like you wer diching me you know how many times i ditched yoru ass your pathetic get yoru facts straight KNOWONE LIKES YOU! everyone question your sexuality i mena shit yoru blastin ocuntry and ensync its fuckin hillarious.

pz

Ineffable

p.s. set a date cuz i'm nto fuckin around and tell wess and steve and whoever else yous aid wanted to fight me to bring it i'm not backin down oh and chad and your pathetic bitch ass.

pz

James

and the shit abotu my girlfreind only bein my girlfreind out of pitty what the fuck dudke she cries if i dont call her atleast 3 tiems a day  and that shit about her wanting you she wnated you for a litlte bit bakc when we were chillin with ehr and canduss that week like every day she wanted me why do you think she would call me? noot you she would call you becuas eyou were my btich who i amde drive me everywhere so me and her could hang out  .i mean i tried breaking up with ehr and she wouldnt let m...lol

you were like designated dave  and sitll are to everybody .

and crater face? lol i dont got zit anymroe dumbufck i had them becuase i was on a medicine that made me breakout lol so i wouldn't ahve to deal witht hem down the road

and for zits for the tiem i ahd them is better then being stuck wiht a body full of moles your body has got more moles than fuckin pores its digusting and your head is shaped like a penis.

how did you find out i wasn't movin?

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: November 12, 2002, 06:18:14 PM by InEffAbLe:Complete exhaltation »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2002, 09:02:14 PM »
umm you werent tlaking to sharie you were tlaking to ehr mom i tlaked to her mom..lol

who cares i dumped her for some other shit.

i dont even gotta talk about the boxin shit cuz you know and iknow how it went down and so does everyone there

i mean WE were boxing and you were tryin to grab gregs nuts  its funny to me how you tyr to bing eveyrone into yoru beef which started over stupid shit  and yes we do have it on tape so you can see i jsut stood up and fell. lol  dumfuck oh and i thought it was hillarious how Dan accidentally recorded over me splitting his face open....coincidence?  

if you wanna prove something how yous ya youc an whoop my ass when we both know and everyone that knows both of us that i have talked to says i would KILL you .

and i am a drama queen? ..lol pleez duke you dont know half the shit that went down in my life i told you some shit cuz you asked and yeha that is real drama .  its not your type of shitlike this where you blow it up to be something huge yeha i ditched i didnt want to chill with you face it get a lfie move on.

pz

Ineffable