Author Topic: my feet  (Read 210 times)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
my feet
« on: October 13, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
are cold...  :-[
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

AGeesta

Re: my feet
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 11:59:43 PM »
dont come back and start making pointless threads or we will throw you to the dogs like we did Lights

::)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »
dont come back and start making pointless threads or we will throw you to the dogs like we did Lights

but they are cold... for some reason it is winter So Cal... very odd weather... it doesnt usually rain untill Dec....
I think it is global warming...or something
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »

:laugh:

kemizt

AGeesta

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »
has it rained often in So Cal?

its been raining often here and we have had a couple of cold fronts but nothing major down here

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 12:46:45 AM »

its been raining often here and we have had a couple of cold fronts but nothing major down here

it barely rains here. 12-13 inches a year.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 12:50:01 AM »

yes, we had a sudden cold front. It was blazzing hot a couple of days ago, then all of a sudden it began to rain. Our summer arrived late as well, it was cold all the way up until the last week of June! It seems like winter is coming sooner then normal too. It was actually raining in June, which is very odd! We tryed going to the beach, but it was freezing cold! A couple of summers ago, it was much hotter during the month of June. I am not sure if it is el nino, or global warming, since I do not keep track of el nino

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 12:53:31 AM »

where in california are you at? nor or so?

G-Funk

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 12:54:56 AM »
yes, we had a sudden cold front. It was blazzing hot a couple of days ago, then all of a sudden it began to rain. Our summer arrived late as well, it was cold all the way up until the last week of June! It seems like winter is coming sooner then normal too. It was actually raining in June, which is very odd! We tryed going to the beach, but it was freezing cold! A couple of summers ago, it was much hotter during the month of June. I am not sure if it is el nino, or global warming, since I do not keep track of el nino

really? out here in the central coast it rained like a motherfucker yesterday, nothing but heavy wind + rain all day. but we needed the rain anyway, last time it rained was like.. idk, a real cold day in May I think.

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 12:57:00 AM »

where in california are you at? nor or so?

south

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 01:03:28 AM »

really? out here in the central coast it rained like a motherfucker yesterday, nothing but heavy wind + rain all day. but we needed the rain anyway, last time it rained was like.. idk, a real cold day in May I think.
wow! It was cold until June like I said.. seems like the weather is really changing!
I am in the 909, IE, San Dino or San Murderdino!
whatever you wish to call it!

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 10:49:01 AM »

damn i miss that fall/winter TX weather
will b down there durin the winter tho  8)

Dreamz

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »
man up in new york it time to get snow lol