Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Speaks On How He Started & Wantin To Rep His Hood  (Read 224 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
Re: Nipsey Hussle Speaks On How He Started & Wantin To Rep His Hood
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »
I been playing Bullets vol 2! and I'm sold man. This is the time I am trying to get with and having been looking for and am doing. There's something about putting your hood or your city on the map!! IT's the greatest feeling. I feel Nipsey Hussle man. Snoop really needs to sign this guy first!! There's others but this dude is legit and believable...and really talented and focused. The full package. In fact, I'ma pop in the Kush and Blaze track.  8)

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:05:11 AM »
I been playing Bullets vol 2! and I'm sold man. This is the time I am trying to get with and having been looking for and am doing. There's something about putting your hood or your city on the map!! IT's the greatest feeling. I feel Nipsey Hussle man. Snoop really needs to sign this guy first!! There's others but this dude is legit and believable...and really talented and focused. The full package. In fact, I'ma pop in the Kush and Blaze track.  8)

Dude already signed to a major so why should Snoop sign him?

He's signed to Epic so he already on a major with distrubution

So is Jay Rock..and a few others...

niggas aint runnin around wit no deals gettin that kinda pub

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 09:45:49 AM »
Bullets 1 & 2 are hot shit. I praise him for reppin the hood, I have been waitin for someone to represent where I came from.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
"From dope spots, peekin out blinds wit the homies/still lookin for a better way." Shit is hard homie! Been bangin that track since it came out. Hustle muzik.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »

What i dont understand doe is why they released this interview again? Cuz this shit came out like the summer of 08 or something..