Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol 1 SAMPLER (longer snippets than Amazon)  (Read 1739 times)

midwestryder

thanks woof,

any chance of gettin a sampler for the bestbuy bonus tracks? thanks
no there is no chance in hell. you will have to wait till tuesday like everybody else

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
who are you to say no? i wasnt talking to you

i cant buy the bestbuy version coz i aint in the US, so it would be nice to hear the snippets of them in a sampler

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lazoo aka iron dyke got pwned :D

captaincornrow

i hope the leeching doesn't kill wideawake's plan to release all this stuff in the future. every customer counts.

Maybe you can buy it on the payment plan suck-up. I seem to recall you having problems paying for your music.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lazoo aka iron dyke got pwned :D
how did i get owned, faggot? still on my nuts as usual i see

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yep I've had the album for a couple of days too, I can't wait for ya'll to hear it. It's very, very good IMO.

Soopahigh

Yep I've had the album for a couple of days too, I can't wait for ya'll to hear it. It's very, very good IMO.

how's the mixing of the records ?

meltiger

• Lil Geezy
amazon has only 30 sec snippets, i made a sampler of the album with 1 min snippets for each songs  :)

Thanks man. Can't wait for my copies to arrive now.

Doggystyle does sound off though  :-\

kuruptDPG

damn yall gettin it before release date. i cant wait to get it

Efrain

how's the mixing of the records ?

Everyone who's heard the album or has it has been dodging this question. "Hey, who mixed it?" ... "so, how does the mixing sound?".. they don't answer because it doesn't sound good. Don't waste your money. If you really want I'll buy it, rip it for both of us, upload it, then return it.

I'm not paying for an unmixed/poorly mixed CD--period! 

Okka

"One Life To Live" sounds tight as fuck, it's a shame the track does have the same lyrics as "Nigga Named Dave".

lomeli

• 'G'
Please upload the sampler on zshare anyone thanks

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
Thanks for the sampler.
What you think of "Doggystyle"?!? I need the CDQ to judge but for now I hate this mixing. I don't know, different bitrate (ain't this slower?) or maybe the low quality version hides some elements (I never noticed that horrible funky "whaaa" sound) and stresses others (the piano).

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
i hope the leeching doesn't kill wideawake's plan to release all this stuff in the future. every customer counts.

Maybe you can buy it on the payment plan suck-up. I seem to recall you having problems paying for your music.

lol, i just put my money where my mouth is.

captaincornrow

lol, i just put my money where my mouth is.

You don't have any money to put where your mouth is broke Euro brown noser.