Author Topic: Roberto Baggio  (Read 262 times)

KURUPTION-81

Roberto Baggio
« on: October 11, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
When ever the greats of the game are mentioned (Pele, Maradona, Cruyff etc) he never gets mentioned. Personally i think he is up there with the best !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/otwjbMQSNuw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/otwjbMQSNuw</a>

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

Re: Roberto Baggio
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 08:04:56 AM »
The problem is he is gonna be remembered most by his penalty miss in the 94 World Cup final. But yer, he was an amazing player.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 08:12:27 AM »
The problem is he is gonna be remembered most by his penalty miss in the 94 World Cup final. But yer, he was an amazing player.

True but he single handly got them there, if i remember right he scored two in the semi.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 08:46:30 AM »
Life can by cruel.. if he scored on that penalty and Italy won the world cup in 94, his entire life would be completely different. That's just how it goes.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »
Great player indeed, but I'd say he's in the tier below Pelé, Cruyff etc..

kemizt

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 03:03:03 PM »
Life can by cruel.. if he scored on that penalty and Italy won the world cup in 94, his entire life would be completely different. That's just how it goes.

Yeah, people remember winners. They do remember Bebeto and Romario.. That's how it goes.

Invincible

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 03:20:35 PM »
Never knew he scored directly from a corner.  :laugh:

What a legend.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »
Never knew he scored directly from a corner.  :laugh:

What a legend.

Yeah that was a sweet goal im sure there was so much more that could have been in the vid.