Author Topic: Relapse 2 rumors gaffled from another forum...  (Read 845 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Relapse 2 rumors gaffled from another forum...
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 09:18:12 AM »
and also there's a cypha song with a list of mc's on it thats like 7 minutes long. all rappers from detriot though.
this would make me cum in my pants.... no homo.
Eminem, Royce of course, then Elzhi, Guilty Simpson, Black Milk, Phat Kat, Obie Trice are all possible.

But as already said, sounds fake

Trick Trick? still i could see em doing this, maybe as a bonus or hidden track or something. I doubt they would let it be one of the main tracks as the general public probably wouldnt appreciate it.

not really a Trick fan though
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 09:46:01 AM »
I'm reading 2pacs twitter and he says He'll be morphing this Friday and be in studio by the night.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »
Daaaamn, produced by Just Blaze and Dre. Deadly combo right there. I'm expecting a monster beat for Marshall to spit on.

MediumL

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »
well we did see those pics of just blaze and dre working together a while ago so a beat could be possible but i dunno.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 07:06:06 AM »
and also there's a cypha song with a list of mc's on it thats like 7 minutes long. all rappers from detriot though.
this would make me cum in my pants.... no homo.
Eminem, Royce of course, then Elzhi, Guilty Simpson, Black Milk, Phat Kat, Obie Trice are all possible.

But as already said, sounds fake

Trick Trick? still i could see em doing this, maybe as a bonus or hidden track or something. I doubt they would let it be one of the main tracks as the general public probably wouldnt appreciate it.

not really a Trick fan though

Me either to tell the truth but him and em are quite close i think so i cant see Trick not getting on there if other detroit m.cs are featured. Again this is if its true at all.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 05:24:53 AM »
Amy Whinehouse is on the album after he made the We Made You video?

highly anticipating this though. 8)
hahaha :D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »
LOL November 24th. :D

the first single might drop on November 24th.

seen it listed on play.com for 24th i think

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 12:40:12 PM »
LOL November 24th. :D

the first single might drop on November 24th.

seen it listed on play.com for 24th i think

i highly doubt it's going to be the date though.

he needs to put out his single at least two months in advance.

any word on a possible single dropping anytime soon?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 04:42:00 PM »
I dont know why i still hold hope with every eminem release like its going to be dope. Again the thought of JB and dre fucking with eminem makes me excited but since MMLP i cant really say i have felt an eminem album proper. Probably the 8mile ost the most but dude was barely on it. Eminem show just wasnt for me, encore was terrible in every sense of the word, easily one of the worst major rapper releases of recent times and while dre produced relapse pretty much from top to bottom, it has poor replay value in my opinion and while eminem AT TIMES on a verse or so showed some form, overall i could tell why the dude suffered from writers block in recent times. Relapse was a poor album, aint no two ways about it in my opinion.

BUT still i have hope for relapse 2 lol...I heard a freestyle from eminem some months back and i was actually really impressed. Lets see, i know most of y'all will love it even if he farts for 65 minutes on a record. lol

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 05:12:50 PM by LyRiCaL_G »