Author Topic: For the first time...  (Read 119 times)

DTG Entertainment

For the first time...
« on: October 11, 2009, 08:15:23 PM »
I got to give props to Lara where props are due. She's paying Bad Azz for the feature unlike Death Row's first operators did. Congratulations to Bad Azz, and watch his U-Stream.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/b-a-d-tv

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: For the first time...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »
Its also the first time we have not seen a leak so close to a release date espically with Koch handeling the distro..their shit usually leaks weeks in advance
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »
Its also the first time we have not seen a leak so close to a release date espically with Koch handeling the distro..their shit usually leaks weeks in advance

Keep in mind, they need to move units so Koch doesn't take % of the ownership. Lol. So, I can understand a lack of a leak. I actually wish the best for WIDEawake, but the arguing is so fucking childish. Also, keep in mind, there was a lack of press for this release - so that could explain the lack of a leak.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »
Care to inform me on the koch taking a percentage of the ownership? News to me

Did they have to go with Koch since Suge sort of fell through with their deal?
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »
Care to inform me on the koch taking a percentage of the ownership? News to me

Did they have to go with Koch since Suge sort of fell through with their deal?

If WIDEawake don't move X amount of units for Koch to recoup, then they get X % of them. It's a sad deal. Also, on top of the fact, everyone at the company is fucking everyone over in a way because there's so much fucking inner arguing. Payne wants Lara out and Lara wants Payne out. Just a bunch of childish shit man because of fucking money. I witnessed the same fucking thing at Global Music Group. Hell, we all witnessed Ron Goldberg send death threats to Anthony Moratta.

I'mma say this, I have a problem with most of the staff up there minus the investor. WIDEawake is really in the shithole due to the inner turmoil. So, we might actually see them not move good #'s just like what happened with The Chronic. However, they do have a deal with E.M.I. as well, so I am wondering how it will turn out.

I think they Koch thing is because of Suge Knight's dealings, but I am not 100% certain.