Author Topic: NEW DOGG POUND "WESTSIDE RIDIN" PRODUCED BY FREDWRECK" THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW  (Read 1310 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Yeah this song was on a Cali Untouchables mixtape a while back. Dope regardless. Looks like alot of songs that were gonna be on 100 Wayz are on here. Rollin In A Drop Top, Tek did the beat, that was on DPG Full Circle mixtape.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Illness!

Okka

Yeah this song was on a Cali Untouchables mixtape a while back. Dope regardless. Looks like alot of songs that were gonna be on 100 Wayz are on here. Rollin In A Drop Top, Tek did the beat, that was on DPG Full Circle mixtape.

Damn, so that's 10 tracks we already heard. Whateva though, still lookin' forward to hearin' the rest.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

Damn, so that's 10 tracks we already heard. Whateva though, still lookin' forward to hearin' the rest.

Looks like they are redoing 100 Wayz. Kurupt said Snoop was overseeing that album so they probably just added those earlier tracks to this and will probably redo 100 Wayz. Either way this one should be banging.

Lunatic

I only heard Cheatin', They Don't Want It, & Y'all Know What I'm Doin...so i'm looking forward to this ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

sav

I only heard Cheatin', They Don't Want It, & Y'all Know What I'm Doin...so i'm looking forward to this ;)

You didn't hear "Get my drink on" and "U gets nothing"?

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
wow, kurupt and daz are finally spitting like im used to on that fredwreck track!

propz 4 that! im excited about the rest!

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
track is sick!!! see u n kurupt in Oslo on thursday, Daz!!!  cant wait!!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Avalanche

wasnt this suppose to be on kurupts next solo? the beat/kurupt vocals have been used before///

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope song. looking forward to the album.

so daz,... whats up with the "get paid" & "100 wayz" albums, are they still droppin aswell?..

Lunatic

You didn't hear "Get my drink on" and "U gets nothing"?
Now that I think of it, I've heard "U Gets Nothing.'"...don't think i've heard Get My Drink On..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fire.. been waitin for that track to come out proper. It was on a DJ mix tape in shitty quality with the usual tags and bs, Daz's verse was cut off on the youtube clip.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/66877876396b687e/

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Mietek23

This tune bangs 8)!

Thanks Daz

D-TalkX

yeeeeeeee bub. shits bangin' these days

OG Snoopaveli

Thx Daz !!!
looking forward to this!!

And a question Daz,

Is it legit? If it is i'll be there !