Author Topic: Royce Da 5'9" – Street Hop [2009] [Non-GroupRip]  (Read 1546 times)

Young Old Head

Re: Royce Da 5'9" – Street Hop [2009] [Non-GroupRip]
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2009, 07:07:39 AM »
grouprip is out for those waiting on it  8)

but it sounsd like shit

Yeah, WTF is up with the grouprip, it sounds like that cheesy "Arena/Hall"-effect on cheap boomblasters or mp3-players.

The debate is raging on BX, seems like most people are expecting it to be nuked, and re-ripped.
Didn't expect this from the leading rip-group.. btw, this album is good enough to buy.  8)

is there an alternate rip out?? that h3x shit sounds trash, p2p bitrate's low as fuck tho...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Jome

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2009, 10:21:33 AM »
I quote:

the rip isn't messed up, thats the way it sounds on the CD also, I got my preorder in the mail yesterday and was pretty disappointed, I was really hoping it was just the rip

^^ Guy on BX.. M.I.C./One Records fucked up!  :poke: :eh: :grumpy:

This time, the non-grouprip bootleg is actually better than both the store retail and the actual grouprip.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2009, 10:32:29 AM »
I quote:

the rip isn't messed up, thats the way it sounds on the CD also, I got my preorder in the mail yesterday and was pretty disappointed, I was really hoping it was just the rip

This time, the non-grouprip bootleg is actually better than both the store retail and the actual grouprip.

LOL! FUCKED UP! i made the right choice. ;D 8)

Invincible

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »
I quote:

Wow, I'm not buying it then.

Paul

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »
Wow did I just see somebody that doesn't like Gun Harmonizing? That song is fuckin amazing, I loved the solo verison on the EP but this make it perfect with Crooked on it. Overall great album so far.

Yeah i didnt like it
funkyfreshintheflesh

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »
I quote:

Ima wait for this to arrive to reserve judgement on the mix quality, I hope its not fucked though the album is a monster

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »
I quote:

Ima wait for this to arrive to reserve judgement on the mix quality, I hope its not fucked though the album is a monster

Joe Budden probably told Royce that he's got him with the mixing lol.

but for Royce's & the people who copped the album's sake, it better be great quality; better than some internet rip anyway.